Last One

I think i'll get looked at stupid....(probably cause I am!) but by DrChrysler's comment and concept pic posted...Was that like a hint? Like that pic is the concept drawing of whats planned and he's getting at that it doesn't have a V10 in it....maybe a 12? ....Ok no after you answer go ahead and make fun of me:eek:

Troy's QC SRT said:
I think i'll get looked at stupid....(probably cause I am!) but by DrChrysler's comment and concept pic posted...Was that like a hint? Like that pic is the concept drawing of whats planned and he's getting at that it doesn't have a V10 in it....maybe a 12? ....Ok no after you answer go ahead and make fun of me:eek:
That's why I said it looks like you could stuff a V12 under the hood. I was thinking the exact same thing.

OCBob said:
That's why I said it looks like you could stuff a V12 under the hood. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Would be interesting.....I guess only time will tell:rock:

Well the prez. and CEO of dodge was on wind tunnel last night and said they are doing everything to keep the Viper alive, and this comming weekend a Viper racing series has it first race at V.I.R. theses are built in the viper factory he also said 20 of the cars have been bought out of the 50 that have been built built so I believe the Viper will be back in 2012.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back