Last piece of the puzzle...

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just aquired the last piece of the puzzle... at least for a looooong while. I just purchased some 4.56 gears from a forum member. Thanks OsirruZ! Looking to hit the track hard this summer and hoping to get into the 11 second club.

Ok so here is what I have done so far.

1. Replaced the stock injectors with 46 lbs injectors.
2. Installed new flywheel (stock)
3. Installed new hydros (Viper)
4. Installed new clutch

Waiting for the 500 mile break in period to be completed for the clutch, and installing the 4.56's before put her on the dyno. Hopefully she lay down North of 675 rwhp. Should be very doable since the last time she was on the dyno she put down 620 rwhp without water/meth and stock injectors. We'll see. I'll keep you guys posted.

Awesome!!! Good luck , that is alot of horsepower for the street ! You must be uping the boost a bunch to acheive that goal! Becareful chasing the BIG HP number ! these things break easy at thoughs levels!!

Whatkind of power you got to the wheels and what track are you going to go to?

I think I will come in at 680 rwhp with a conservative tune. Will be going to a 1/4 mile track in Palm Beach about an 1 hour North of where I live.

Put the truck on the dyno today and put down 655 rwhp and 618 rwtq. I have a couple of problem areas on my tune seemed that what ever I tried to correct whether it be adding or removing fuel or timing we just couldn't get a nice smooth A/F. At 2500-3000 rpm the truck was lean and then at 5000 rpm it was super rich (off the chart rich) hurting my overall numbers. So going write a brand new tune to hopefully fix the issue and pick up the 20-25 hp that I looking for.

Put the truck on the dyno today and put down 655 rwhp and 618 rwtq. I have a couple of problem areas on my tune seemed that what ever I tried to correct whether it be adding or removing fuel or timing we just couldn't get a nice smooth A/F. At 2500-3000 rpm the truck was lean and then at 5000 rpm it was super rich (off the chart rich) hurting my overall numbers. So going write a brand new tune to hopefully fix the issue and pick up the 20-25 hp that I looking for.

Congrats on the decent #'s:rock:,how much boost are you runing :dontknow:? and are you spraying water/meth too?

let me know when ur going Alex. I'll meet ya up there. Meth should be in this weekend.

Maybe I will actually be able to make it to the track this time.

Congrats on the decent #'s:rock:,how much boost are you runing :dontknow:? and are you spraying water/meth too?

Still running the stock 7 lbs pulley and I am spraying water/meth (dual .375 mL nozzles). Still have a bunch of fuel left over so I'm probably going to 10 lbs of boost soon. I just gotta fix this tune first. I'm also getting the 4.56's installed.

Glad I could help you out. I look forward to seeing your numbers, good luck!!!:rock:

I should have the gears delivered tomorrow. If they come in I'll probably drop of my truck and have them installed on Friday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back