lessons from Vipertruck2933

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black headlights with clear corners that Vipertruck2933 has are just sick...soo...on to ebay and presto....

Thanks VT

Attachments

• light 003.jpg
    light 003.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
SRT10VENOMOUS said:
hey did u shave that center grill from the hood?

the hood scoop grill.....yep...took it out and edged the hood insert with rubber door molding.....$3.99 mod...

did u have to cut off thoes lil notches ??? .. and it looks HOT lol im gonna do that to mine and have the purg shoot out of there

Looks good Mike I ordered sum up a few days ago myself to complete the blacked out look I got goin.... anyone wanna buy a set of clears?? :rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
did u have to cut off thoes lil notches ??? .. and it looks HOT lol im gonna do that to mine and have the purg shoot out of there

Cool idea.....yeah the plastic comes out from the back but the edge is a little rough from the clips...I sanded them down with a block and then placed the rubber....

Looks great Mike. I ordered some last week but still waiting for Mr. UPS to bringum.

Nowwhat said:
how are those Frakenpipes coming......?:D

ahh you'll see. right now i playin the waitin game on the stuff from summit. but I cant wait to see what an open exhaust viper eng sounds like:D :D :D even if i do run 14.....again

for some gay reason...

yea for some gay reason after i finish doing some more mock up nite, i decided to pull the wing off. My truck looks gay.....the wing goes back on tomarrow. At least I tried:dontknow:

FerrariTruck said:
ahh you'll see. right now i playin the waitin game on the stuff from summit. but I cant wait to see what an open exhaust viper eng sounds like:D :D :D even if i do run 14.....again

enjoy the time with your pops....

mauiSRT/10 said:
Whats the damage and brand on those Mike? I think they would look good on a black truck too.

patrick

JDMs.....on ebay.....like $140.00 with shipping I think.....you will see them on there....the quality is the same as OE....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back