lessons from Vipertruck2933

Just ordered a set.:rock:

Now got to get a set of turn signal lights to match.

rdebow said:
Just ordered a set.:rock:

Now got to get a set of turn signal lights to match.

???? Isn't it a one piece replacement--headlight and signal?

the headlights are a quality piece but they are designed to fit mutiple year Rams....so there are 2 changes to make

1) on the upper outside edge (near the turnsignal) there is a male plug that snaps the headlight into the fender...this plug has an adapter that YOU DO NOT NEED on our trucks...it is aliitle 1/2 piece of plastic that comes off with a pair of needlenose

2) the rubber weather stripping on your OE assembly....take that off and put it on the new lights.....

Is the light assembly difficult to remove from the vehicle and are good instructions included when purchasing the darkened ones?

Broke said:
Is the light assembly difficult to remove from the vehicle and are good instructions included when purchasing the darkened ones?

No instructions came with mine.....

3 ...10 mm bolts and 1 phillips head screw hold the assembley....you need at least a 7" extention to get to the bottom bolt and the socket has to be thin walled...

The scarier part is why in the world would anyone have to for the headlight swap??? :dontknow: :dancing:

Nowwhat said:
No instructions came with mine.....

3 ...10 mm bolts and 1 phillips head screw hold the assembley....you need at least a 7" extention to get to the bottom bolt and the socket has to be thin walled...

I did the same to my truck...makes a big difference in my opinion. I had the headlights shipped over before the truck even got here. :burnout:
EASY INSTALL except for that hidden little bolt. Took no more than half an hour in total.

Attachments

• moroso 043resize.jpg
    moroso 043resize.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back