Let the negative comments come rolling in

DragginDrew

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the site and just thought id introduce myself and my truck...I bought my 02 Ram my senior year in high school and I have loved this truck...I have always wanted to get an SRT10 but dont have the money buy one let alone maintain it. So I have been modifying my truck to what I want it to be...It will definately not look like an SRT but it will look and run good...so here is where the negative comments will most likely come from...its a 3.7 V6...but for a v6 it has a lot of power and potential...i have done a few engine modifications and plan to do more... the next thing i want to do to it though is go with a flat black paint job all over with gloss black vinyl lettering/stripping...I have a drawing of my plans for my truck once i get it scanned i will post a pic until then you have to settle for just pics of the truck...come one come all make fun if youd like i dont care cause i have another car in the garage that leave srt's in the dust lol and yall would prolly make fun of what it is too but again i dont care lol

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Approved your moderated post... Welcome to the forum BTW.

You wont get much flaming on this forum, we don't bite :) Flame? Heck, you have a better truck then I did when I was in High School, and your responsible enough to know you cant afford an SRT-10....sounds like you on the right track :)

just ditch the chrome door handles and chrome bug deflector and you are good:rock:

I also had a 96 ram v6.. had it since i was 17 all till i bought the srt at the age of 21. Good choice on buying what you can afford:congrats:

This forum is unique in that most of the members are mature enough not to flame anyone for every little thing. I don't even own a RAM anymore and they let me hang around. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Enjoy the forum and save your duckets for your dream truck.

looks like a good base truck to start off with. like the rolling stones said "you can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you just might find what you need."

Welcome to the RBC...there you go, your next mod, a red start button on the dash.:rock: :rock:

not bad , but if you dont want it to look like a 10 why did you put 10 rims on it,,,hey you need a wing on bed ,,,and i have one ill sell ya :D

RedSrt007 said:
Approved your moderated post... Welcome to the forum BTW.

You wont get much flaming on this forum, we don't bite :) Flame? Heck, you have a better truck then I did when I was in High School, and your responsible enough to know you cant afford an SRT-10....sounds like you on the right track :)

are you kidding me ,,,first sled i had was an oldsmobile 1968 rocket 350 2 barrel carb, 4 door ,,,burned as much oil as it did gas lol:D

Welcome to the jungle, Sounds like you have a plan. Stick to it, And you should be fine.

Ironhead said:
not bad , but if you dont want it to look like a 10 why did you put 10 rims on it,,,hey you need a wing on bed ,,,and i have one ill sell ya :D

Yeah yeah get the daytona wing bro.............:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D , truck looks good, Get the hood next make it look badass

What a piece of sh%t!!!! A V6? Are you f%@kin kidding me?!! You got balls coming onto this forum!!

Just kidding. :D But, that's the kind of response you would expect on most forums. Not this one brother. Welcome and settle in. We have a great bunch of guys here with a wealth of knowledge. Just let us know when you're ready to swap the Viper motor in that thing.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back