Let's help a friend....Pheonix GTG everyone pleae read

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our friend Billy Goodwin........aka Begood and his son Will would like to make this GTG guys. Right now Billy can't afford the plane tickets due to Detroit being in the Shiter financially and other reasons, I can't go into. But he has been there for us all from day one. Always has pitched in to help even when he did not have the cash to do it. He has been all over the USA at GTG's and those that have met him know the caliber of man he is...Far to proud to ask for any help from anyone...If I could afford to pay for it all I would....But I can't :( So I ask you the brethren to help bring Bill and Will to this GTG....Any donation no matter the size will help. But we need to do this quickly cause rates keep going up daily. I would suggest that they send it to him directly via his pay pal or PM me for his address......A GTG w/o Billy is like masturbating with 40 grit sandpaper.....While I like both ;) :D I would prefer to help a great friend to us all get some much needed R & R for a couple days...Don't make me start posting Sally Struthers commercials Bastages...Pitch in and don't make me use my Rolodex either :D :rock:

Who is this Begood you speak so highly of???:D:D:D Like the Sickness says. Billy is a good guy and I personally would like to meet him. So I guess I will let the Kat outta the bag....I will be traveling to the AZ GTG and would very much enjoy Bill and his sons presence. A couple bucks here and there would go along wayz! THANX IN ADVANCE Y'ALL! C-Ya Soon!:)

PM me his paypal El Douche.:)

Last edited:
im in sick..need his paypal account bro..

ILtemprd said:
im in sick..need his paypal account bro..

Sickness said that Everybody is invited to his house to Party ALL Weekend Long! But only if Bill cums!;):D:D:D

I left Billy a voice mail fellas. Letting him know I was doing this for him....He has no clue until he wakes up LOLOLOL I added lotsa heavy breathing as well :D This is for a long standing member fellas....Please help little Billy LOLOLOL :eek: :D Ok I will wait for him to post the pay pal addy, prolly after I get an angry phone call in the morning :dontknow: :D Phuck em !!! Maybe if we raise enough and there is some left over we could pitch some to Jerry and Denise for gas money....I already said I would pitch in......She's outta work and Jerry's a hermit :p We can do this guys.....Bringing people together is what it's all about :D

The other surprise guest opened his Damn pie hole already :( Krazy will be joining us and I got room on the floor for anyone who needs it :D All the way from Hawaii's favorite Brig:elefant: :D Will be good to see you again Brohan :rock:

TheSickness said:
I left Billy a voice mail fellas. Letting him know I was doing this for him....He has no clue until he wakes up LOLOLOL I added lotsa heavy breathing as well :D This is for a long standing member fellas....Please help little Billy LOLOLOL :eek: :D Ok I will wait for him to post the pay pal addy, prolly after I get an angry phone call in the morning :dontknow: :D Phuck em !!! Maybe if we raise enough and there is some left over we could pitch some to Jerry and Denise for gas money....I already said I would pitch in......She's outta work and Jerry's a hermit :p We can do this guys.....Bringing people together is what it's all about :D

The other surprise guest opened his Damn pie hole already :( Krazy will be joining us and I got room on the floor for anyone who needs it :D All the way from Hawaii's favorite Brig:elefant: :D Will be good to see you again Brohan :rock:

Shootz Cuz!:D:toilet::toilet::toilet:

TheSickness said:

Gnomes can be shipped by UPS(next day air) do to there size, no over size charges you know;) any one got a shipping box:dontknow: , could save some money:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D ;) :p :elefant: :elefant:

Wifey said:
Gnomes can be shipped by UPS(next day air) do to there size, no over size charges you know;) any one got a shipping box:dontknow: , could save some money:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D ;) :p :elefant: :elefant:

I think this is feasible!:rock::rock::rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I think this is feasible!:rock::rock::rock:

My boy KRAZY's KUMMIN............YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAY. Can't wait to see ya. I will have to miss sleep to meet everyone. Can't wait. ( Even tho our son and I haven't "officially" been invited) SAD SAD SAD:dontknow:

Mrs.Sickness said:
My boy KRAZY's KUMMIN............YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAY. Can't wait to see ya. I will have to miss sleep to meet everyone. Can't wait. ( Even tho our son and I haven't "officially" been invited) SAD SAD SAD:dontknow:
Don't be a Dick LOLOLOL Killin my GTG buzz.......Your invited and so is the youngin :D Now go back to pushin pills, daddy needs a new lap top :rock: :rock:

I wish I were in the position to help out . . . :eek: :) I'd be all over this one!

Does anyone have any un-used skymiles?

Mikey stealin my idea... :eek: I have a pattened on this donation thing you know ;)

Where do I send funds? :dontknow:

TREKER said:
Mikey stealin my idea... :eek: I have a pattened on this donation thing you know ;)

Where do I send funds? :dontknow:
Actually Scott I hate to burst your little NY bubble....But do some research and you will find that it is I that owns the Patent on this process, all the way back to my 2nd month on the old site :D Hell even Stinker has you beat by a couple years :D :p What really matters is that we are all here for each other when a family member needs it. I don't need any props this is what I do and have done even behind the scenes for almost 4 years bro. Behind TheSickness there is a 6'5" 275 lbs heart of Gold....:eek: :eek: :D I'd help no matter what, no matter the cause if it is worthy you will find me and a host of people on this site.....It's what we do, not what we say that makes all the differance.....Your an exceptional man Scott and you better make this GTG or I kill you :D :p

Billy will be on shortly to post his info, Just got off the phone with him :nurse:

WOW, I'm blown away by this. Mikey left me a message last night about this, but because of how things are going right now, I haven't been on here much lately. I would like to attend, but as Mikey stated things are not so good right now. However Mikey told me that if I didn't post an address for people to help out, he was going to send me a subscription to a gay mens magazine.

So anyone that would like to help out you either use Paypal;
[email protected]

Or mail it to;
Bill Goodwin
56808 Mound Road
Shelby Twp., MI 48316

Thank you for any donations, I sure could use a weekend away from here.

Bill.

Thanks Billy and please don't be mad at me :eek: :D Maybe we can get Prof out here as well....Yeah I know he don't need the help LOL But I sure would like to meet him :rock: :rock: I am going to work on Silent D and a few others....Please support this cause Fellas....You would be doing us all a great service :elefant:

TheSickness said:
Thanks Billy and please don't be mad at me :eek: :D Maybe we can get Prof out here as well....Yeah I know he don't need the help LOL But I sure would like to meet him :rock: :rock: I am going to work on Silent D and a few others....Please support this cause Fellas....You would be doing us all a great service :elefant:
I will be mad at you for him then :D :D :D

I will send Billy all my spare change - I have 13 quarters saved up already in the console of my VW ;) ;) ;)

I would love to meet Prof :rock: I have had the pleasure of meeting Billy and Tim - They are both very nice people. :rock: :rock: Worth every penny :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back