Let's help a friend....Pheonix GTG everyone pleae read

You got guys, I will make sure that everyone knows that you guys bought them some drinks.:rock:

Bill.

Congratulations Bill! :rock: :rock:

I wish I were in a position to to help ya out, drink some for me bro! :cheers:

Begood said:
Yes folks it looks like Roadrunner has been very kind and booked our flights, I should have comfirmation soon.

The members here at this place NEVER stop amazing me, I feel so lucky to consider myself a part of it all.

To the people that Paypal'd me some money I want to know how you want me to handle it?

1. Do you want me to paypal it back to you.
2. Do you want me to put it towards helping out with costs for the the party in AZ for everyone.

I can't thank everyone enough.

Thank You, from the very bottom of my heart!

One lucky Fkr named Bill.
good deal!:rock: ..use my donation to buy you the center caps from Mikey that he ripped off from me.:p :D

RoadRunner said:
As long as they get on the plane they will make it to PHX, tickets are being taken care of.

Too cool... :rock: :rock: That's awesome RoadRunner... know that you are sending two great members of this forum:rock:

Take lot's of pics for us Bill, Will & GTG gang:rock: Can't wait to see them...always great to see everyone again:rock:

Road Runner that was very kind of you to do.....From the rest of us Thank You very much :D :rock: :rock: Billy this is Fkn awesome :rock: :rock: :rock: LOLOOLOL Suprised you have not called Bastage:confused: But so what now I need to put in for the time off....Call me and let me know times and dates I will even wash the Alero ;) :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Sickness said that Everybody is invited to his house to Party ALL Weekend Long! But only if Bill cums!;):D:D:D
POOR BILLY :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

TREKER said:
Mikey stealin my idea... :eek: I have a pattened on this donation thing you know ;)

Where do I send funds? :dontknow:
Mikey has been at this help a friend donation thingy since I've known him, I don't think he has the heart to steal anything :rock: That's what I like about this place, most of us are willing to pitch in and help when we can

Keep it up everyone, what goes around comes around :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Check's in the mail as soon as you send me your address Billy. That numb nuts kid of mine removed it from his signature. You have a PM by the way.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back