Lets help LOVETHISTRUCK (BRAD) out a little

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I know we have been asking alot here lately with trying to do certain things.

but this is very simple, Brad is a hard worker in out military forces, and as most know, they arent paid nearly enough, and with the forthcomming move he is gonna have to do, its gonna be even more financialy hard on him.

But his tranny exploded in his SRT10, and in need of some serious repair,
Ferrari Truck donated his time helping brad,but there jsut wasnt nothing that could be done at the time.

So we are not asking for you to empty your pockets and give a man a handout.

What we are asking is to help out a good guy and a great friend to all:rock:

so if you can spare a dollar or two, dont matter the amount guys, give up a soda and a burger for one day, send Brad a couple bucks to help him out if ya can,

I can guarantee you, knowing him personally, he will definitly appreciate it, and use every dime to get his transmission fixed.

this is Brads paypal so that everyone knows every dime will go straight to him:rock:

[email protected]

he has no idea about this so I would imagine I am about to get a nasty little pm from my buddy:D

But Brad is genuinely good folk people , and you can sleep a little safer knowing our country is being protected by folks like Brad:rock: :rock:

and too, you do not have to post up you helped out

anyone may send Brad a little change jsut out of the goodness of your heart and he will most definitly appreciate it:)

haha brad is gonna be pissed when he see's this!

Stinker you is a fine man sir..

Im a lil dissapointed i cant make the gtg this year but for damn sure by next the one i will have my shit straight and will be out there!

FerrariTruck said:
haha brad is gonna be pissed when he see's this!

Stinker you is a fine man sir..

Im a lil dissapointed i cant make the gtg this year but for damn sure by next the one i will have my shit straight and will be out there!
Thank you Ferrari for helping him out buddy:rock: and no worries, I plan on being out there next year, and yeah he is gonna be a little upset with me , I may have to hide for a day or two, but he is good people man:rock:

You're gonna get a swift kick in the nuts when I get out there Tony:p but thank you bro.

I really don't need much to make this happen. I've got enough for the trans itself, but with shipping and a flywheel.... :eek:.

Whatever money you choose to send, will be paid back.

LoveThisTruck said:
You're gonna get a swift kick in the nuts when I get out there Tony:p but thank you bro.

I really don't need much to make this happen. I've got enough for the trans itself, but with shipping and a flywheel.... :eek:.

When you get out here buddy , we gonna have a nice GTG:rock:

and I will wear a cup:p

I got you BRADLEY. Without hesitation, Paypal sent. ANd the swift kick in the nuts will be from me to you, if you even think about paying back. Get that truck fixed, so I can whoop you fair and square. ;) :marchmellow:

SANTEEN said:
I got you BRADLEY. Without hesitation, Paypal sent. ANd the swift kick in the nuts will be from me to you, if you even think about paying back. Get that truck fixed, so I can whoop you fair and square. ;) :marchmellow:

LOL thank you Steven:D

Dude,

1003438.jpg

Quick

i will send my paypal tonight - when i get home

GREAT idea tony !!!!!

Last edited:
personally, i think he should pay for it himself...but thats just me

LoveThisTruck said:

Dont worry about this with me Brad, its called helping a friend good sir, even tho your 3000 miles away, friends are friends, and thats what they do when one needs help buddy:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Dont worry about this with me Brad, its called helping a friend good sir, even tho your 3000 miles away, friends are friends, and thats what they do when one needs help buddy:)

:withstupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back