Lets help LOVETHISTRUCK (BRAD) out a little

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks bro, but I should be good to go. I got enough to get er done, and I won't even have to go on a Top Ramen diet:D

Ha Ha what you know about that! I was on that before i deployed to support my track addiction!!:rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ha Ha what you know about that! I was on that before i deployed to support my track addiction!!:rock:

I'm a lower enlisted soldier... I know a little something about the Top Ramen diet:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm a lower enlisted soldier... I know a little something about the Top Ramen diet:D

I actually hate the term "lower enlisted" you're no lower than anyone else....Junior enlisted sounds much gooder! But at least you have a bad ass truck!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
I actually hate the term "lower enlisted" you're no lower than anyone else....Junior enlisted sounds much gooder! But at least you have a bad ass truck!!

Its ok to be towards the bottom. Im only an E3 but when I pull into a parking spot next to an E7 or E8 they know who runs shit cause my truck! haha

JK

Debating whether or not I'm gonna enlist in af... I'm a medic so if I join as flight medic I become an officer :):) (so I've been told)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back