lightning getting spanked on the street by a 10

got to get them cocky bastards when u can. my brother shut alote of local lightning guys here up in jersey on friday with an 11.40 run with his n/a dakota r/t

I can't wait to get my first worthy kill...... I can't seem to match up with anyone.....

Wildman

I have also raced several L's but have yet to be beat. One came close but he spun a little to much off the line and couldn't catch up. He had 13 psi boost and a professional tune.

Wade

fastestbrickonearth said:
got to get them cocky bastards when u can. my brother shut alote of local lightning guys here up in jersey on friday with an 11.40 run with his n/a dakota r/t

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Those Lightnings wont play with me

I don't think it's because they're scared of you, trust me. You live in Canada so I can't really expect much from that but come to a track day at atco or a test and tune night, that ass will get chapped.

We have a faster truck....never lost 2 a stock Svt Ford lightnin

This is what happens when a Lightning has $500 into it.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/03-l-vs-05-srt-10l-28-upper-mac-catback-j_90993.htm

I have also raced several L's but have yet to be beat. One came close but he spun a little to much off the line and couldn't catch up. He had 13 psi boost and a professional tune.

Wade

Sounds like you should quit racing stock lightnings and play with a bolt on lightning, would be a much better race for the mods you have.

The video above was when Stick and I first met, he was stock and I was hardly modded at all. My truck was faster from every speed, both were on street tires and after about 2 races my truck was heat soaked, we raced like 8 or 9 times in less than 15 minutes.

We met up again when he did a few mods himself, he still didn't have anything for the lightning from a stop but from a roll it was much closer. From a stop once we sorted out who was ahead both trucks didn't move on each other like from when we roll raced where he'd be slightly pulling. At the track I still had him covered by a few tenths and the mph was similar.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/srt-10-ram-no-cats-pcm-170-tstat-cai-stg-1_100242.htm

Now this is just because i'm an asshole and until Fat-Jack beats me I get to keep reminding him of what a lightning with close to his power can do :)

http://www.streetfire.net/video/grudge-match-spyder-vs-fatjack_2022092.htm

Troy's QC SRT said:
I can't wait to get my first worthy kill...... I can't seem to match up with anyone.....
I'll match up you, my little chocolate thunder

lightning guys are so touchy and as far as the comment about race a lightning with the same power goes...... ur lighter of course u win with same power duh

Stock vs Stock ....there is no comparison....spyder you know alot about your trucks im suprise you dont know this...;) :D ....and i have respect for your truck, its a fast piece of work...and at the end of the day ...we have the fastest production truck in the world, The Ford Lightning is just trying to catch up:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back