Status
Not open for further replies.
Voodoo said:
if i remember right VPRPWR owns a srt again :dontknow:
This is one-of-two "L's" that he owns..... this one, 10.99/et

282051.jpg

Quick

Zak Attack said:
Yea....I like my truck enough to keep it. Plus your trucks dont whine like mine does.

Not exactly.....:D Welcome

Well my truck already has a drop on the back, kind of. Its got a Shackle drop and hangers. The front has Springs, not sure what kind but it sits lower than most Lightnings.

Sick Bro!! But if you can get the rear end level with the front you will find a better launch when you nail it from a dead stop..........so when we meet you will have a fighting chance......MUhahahahaaahaha!!!! Seriously though you really do have a purty truck!!:D

silversrt said:
Mine does , courtesy of Paxton.:D

Welcome bro! We have a resident Lightning troll named VPRPWR, so feel welcome.Now you need to trade your L back in since its a great time to pick-up an 06 SRT 10.:D

Yeah.. welcome also.. same here.. whines courtesy of Paxton.. :burnout:

Zak Attack said:
I got the truck Friday 12-01.....drove from Bryant (just outside Little Rock) to Cincinatti to pick it up.

Edit: and I love the way your truck looks 2ndchance

Thanks bro, the sonic blues not to bad either.:rock:

Welcome....I wish our trucks would come in Sonic Blue...

I have a Hemi ram so i am kind of like you...but i have a dodge still, lol. That is one nice Lightning!!

Last edited:
I think Ive seen you racin a ram on youtube. hints the whine comment earlier I remeber if this is the truck. it was a honk three times race. was it you if so post a link for others interested. if not oops. there a clone out there that also whines a bit

fast_qc_hemi said:
I have a Hemi ram so i am kind of like you...but i have a dodge still, lol. That is one nice Lightning!!
doesnt ford stand for "fxxking old rebuilt dodge" ? if thats the case you ll fit right in.

Nice truck- is it sitting in front of a Dodge dealer?

I had an 04 L and loved it. Drove it for 2 years. Hotchkiss springs, Tuner, cai. Sold it when I bought my R32. Found I missed a truck. Then Woodhouse came out with thier offer and I could not pass it up.

Do you have an oil seperator? If not-you might wnat to clean your intercooler and install one. Makes a heck of a difference. Also the FTVB is highly recommended.

Just my way of saying...........hi.:star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back