corrected time [email protected]

last pass 5:03 pm temp 93 humidity 52% DA2503
60' 1.776
330' 5.096
1/8 [email protected]
1000' 10.179
1/4 [email protected]

i'll have the wife scan them in when she gets home, apparently im too stupid to work the scanner:mad:

great times in some hot air!....you still have your 4:10 gears?

He does and I think they help him tremendously! Starting to rething the 4.56 gears myself. I think I could trap a bit higher MPH and faster times. I am really winding out 4th even on stock 22's as I learned yesterday:dontknow:

You or venomous1 should jump on my plates. They will be available within a month.

RIP SVT

i'll have the wife scan them in when she gets home, apparently im too stupid to work the scanner:mad:

No need to scan them in, your word is good here.

You or venomous1 should jump on my plates. They will be available within a month.

RIP SVT

If Scott doesn't want them, I will buy them from you. Those plates have been on two of my all time favorite trucks.

Why aren't they staying on your truck? :dontknow:

He does and I think they help him tremendously! Starting to rething the 4.56 gears myself. I think I could trap a bit higher MPH and faster times. I am really winding out 4th even on stock 22's as I learned yesterday:dontknow:

Ya, but isn't ARRESTmeRed04's mounted drag radial height close to 28" vs the 32" of our mounted 22's?

If your racing tire is 29.5" tall (M&H drag radial 390-40-17) or taller then stay with the 4.56's. With 4.10's and the taller tire, it will slow you down. I have gone 118.15 mph with the 390-40-17....so you should be good.

good driving sir! Always a pleasure watching your videos.

Last edited:
first pass 4:33 pm, temp 93 humidity 54% DA 2505
60' 1.859
330' 5.181
1/8 7.928
mph 90.50
1000' 10.307
1/4 [email protected]

second pass 4:45 pm, temp 93 humidity 52% DA 2503
60' 1.777
330' 5.059
1/8 [email protected]
1000' 10.160
1/4 [email protected]

last pass 5:03 pm temp 93 humidity 52% DA2503
60' 1.776
330' 5.096
1/8 [email protected]
1000' 10.179
1/4 [email protected]

No need to scan....boy you can really see the effects of heat soak with no cool down between runs, second two runs you lost 3 mph.

If Scott doesn't want them, I will buy them from you. Those plates have been on two of my all time favorite trucks.

Why aren't they staying on your truck? :dontknow:

Sold the stroker and just going to a cammed 5.7L with stock heads. It really just more for show and i put a cam for sound. To many fast lightning in houston to have that plate on a 13 sec truck.

Im about to renew my registration friday so it should be available very soon after that.

"Caveman"
"If Scott doesn't want them, I will buy them from you. Those plates have been on two of my all time favorite trucks."
Why aren't they staying on your truck?

He means the ability to register my truck with that personalized plate name here in the great State of Texas :D
I would love to run them and mine is by far a 11 sec truck, but I like the challenges and I'm far from done with her ;)

If your racing tire is 29.5" tall (M&H drag radial 390-40-17) or taller then stay with the 4.56's. With 4.10's and the taller tire, it will slow you down. I have gone 118.15 mph with the 390-40-17....so you should be good.

I usually run on the M&H 31x14.50 but I sold them:mad: They were perfect!!!
I had a set of 395-40 M&H and they are too short! I am 6100 at the light and not really pulling since about 5600. With my combo of alum flywheel, driveshaft, and everything it's very similar to a RC setup, but I am winding out 4th on factory street tires too thru the traps? :dontknow:
I think I may have one of those weird retarded camshafts and always thought this. Makes tons of low end though. I soon plan to find out:elefant:

I did, however get to run an 04RC and 06RC this weekend on the highway from 40 and 60 and had no problem taking them. The 06 being a hair faster I think honestly. He started earlier and I was playing catch up.

Last edited:

RIP SVT
I might think about it, but then again i did get beat twice by an "SVT"

was gonna scan them in to show the times of the people i ran against to
good driving sir! Always a pleasure watching your videos.
thanks man, any vids of your latest setup at the track?
No need to scan....boy you can really see the effects of heat soak with no cool down between runs, second two runs you lost 3 mph.
yeah i didn't realize it was only 30 mins from the first pass to the last when i was at the track but the heat KILLED it, i think with a good cool down i could've dipped into the 11's. should've been in the 11's with that first pass but the track really didn't hook very well, those are the worst 60' times ive had on this set of tires, normally 1.75 or faster at my normal track.

great times in some hot air!....you still have your 4:10 gears?

yeah still have the 4.10's, if you notice i run really short tires in the rear which basicly lower my gear ration when im at the track. numericaly it think my gear ratio is very close to trainman's with 4.56 gears and 30" tires) i have 4.10's with a 28" tire)

thanks man, any vids of your latest setup at the track
I havent been able to go in months. Had a cooing issues with the Intercooler. But I awaiting a day I'm off and can go. Going with more boost and the new shell URT fuel. Im liking my venom shifter so far, added it 2-3 weeks ago.

I havent been able to go in months. Had a cooing issues with the Intercooler. But I awaiting a day I'm off and can go. Going with more boost and the new shell URT fuel. Im liking my venom shifter so far, added it 2-3 weeks ago.

how does it compare to the b&m? your pushing close to 600 at the wheels now arent you?

Sold the stroker and just going to a cammed 5.7L with stock heads. It really just more for show and i put a cam for sound

That makes me sad. Seriously.

He means the ability to register my truck with that personalized plate name here in the great State of Texas :D

I know what he meant. And I sure couldn't run them in Colorado. But that wouldn't stop me from proudly displaying them! :D

Compliments from the Lightning guys!!

"Y'all were was Rowing the chit out of yalls trucks!!! The trucks are DEF contenders with you two behind the wheel!! I was impressed by your driving!! Good job guys!!"

"You and your buddy with the red one can sire bang some gears. "

Thanks for coming out "

Last edited:
I sure wish the guy didn't back out on the slicks I was supoosed to be picking up, I woulda kicked some butt! Oh well, had a blast regardless! You can hear me scratch all 4 gears down that damn track on street tires:D:burnout:

Last edited:
Sounds like you guys had fun, looks like your truck ran pretty good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back