Line Loc

dont talk about my son like that:mad::D

but yeah we got all the mess, had some brakets made up, I jsut need to make sure they fit like they should, some new lines, and have a coupel solonoids

let me check it all in the morn, I have been meaning to , jsut havent had the time, but you can get it from me as a unit or each peace, peice, dangit piece separate if ya wnat, dangit want:shot:

yeah id probley just like to get the whole kit from ya. Pm sent. Let me know when you get in in the morning. no huge rush man. Trucks still collecting dust in the garage anways waiting on some wiring to be done lol

now im a little jealous!! wish i had more SRT10 resources out here man.

they got this here thing called fedex, its kinda a neat little deal man, you put a pooo in a box, then tape it up so it dunt smell nun, take it up an give it to this fellar at the corner box, and he sends it plum cross the kuntry, so thats when yous gets it....................its still stanky:D

:)I've been wanting to slap on a line-loc for years. I just don't like working on the damn truck. I get nervous something'll go terribly wrong cause... :dontknow:well... :argh:she's just a damn :mad:spoiled touchy bitch.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back