Line Loc

I jsut peed in your brake lines................:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

no...that's too far...

hangover.jpg

haha, duuude have you seen hangover 2 yet? i wanna see that ish

Ok guys so im getting ready to purchase a Line loc and got a few questions. First of all what are peoples thoughts on brands, Hurst, B&m, Jegs, ect. Any big difference. Pros, cons i mean its just a solenoid right? Second question is when i install do i have to use hard line and go though all work of using a tube bender, flare tool and blah blah blah or can i just have stainless steal lines made?

i went with JMB's complete kit with a slight alteration:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/comments-line-lock-installation-22786/

JMB Performance & Powdercoat, LLC

install instructions:

DIY: Line Lock Installation (PART 1 of 3) - .:SRTConnection:.

DIY: Line Lock Installation (PART 2 of 3) - .:SRTConnection:.

DIY: Line Lock Installation (PART 3 of 3) - .:SRTConnection:.

if you're going to drag race, line lock is a must.:)

:rock:

Last edited:
dont talk about my son like that:mad::D

but yeah we got all the mess, had some brakets made up, I jsut need to make sure they fit like they should, some new lines, and have a coupel solonoids

let me check it all in the morn, I have been meaning to , jsut havent had the time, but you can get it from me as a unit or each peace, peice, dangit piece separate if ya wnat, dangit want:shot:

Any word Tony? Id like to get this setup from ya

soon as she decides she is ready to come out of the damn garage and accaully run right ill make sure to put it to good use lol. Thanks again Troy!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back