list for memorial day gtg

Here is one of the "after dark" pictures that no one was supposed to see!!!:eek::eek:

It was leaked to me by a little birdie!!!

pizzoned.jpg

PWNED!!!!!!!

:D:D

ntw0rk said:
Here is one of the "after dark" pictures that no one was supposed to see!!!:eek::eek:

It was leaked to me by a little birdie!!!

pizzoned.jpg

PWNED!!!!!!!

:D:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was waiting for you to post that up!!! :D :D

Dennis and his lack of tolerance for liquor. . . I guess I had that one coming!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
One of the best quotes belong to this picture :

cop.jpg

"That was a Honda doing those burnouts officer" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Feel my truck it is ice cold" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know nothing....other than it was a honda civic with a fart pipe, and rollin on 22's:rofl:...

and the truck might have been warm... kinda coolish;) :rofl: full sun ya know;) :rofl:

his posture in the pic certainly does not have bust balls written all over it.

Roz-SRT said:
I called you, but somehow your number was associated with the Yank's fan network. It said to speak to the largest fan(SCOTT), press "1". I did that and it never connected me through to you! :D :rofl:

HA HA HA HA HA :rock:

The SOB probably had Caller ID!! He said fah-q, I ain't talking to yer drunk @$$!!!! :D :D

ntw0rk said:
Nah, never happened, never would!
:p

:D

Heh, the chances of you having CID is pretty slim! ;) :D :rock:

hey it was great hangin out with you guys, I'm thinkin about throwing something together near my place (near the tampa airport) in mid late july, any interest? I live near the bahama breeze there by the airport and could probably get everyone hotel rooms for cheep so we could all party on the beach and not have to drink & drive!

I would love to go, but it will have to be late July, almost August before I will be able. My kids are in town July 9th - 22nd. After that, I will be alone again, and able to do most anything.

SRT-11 said:
hey it was great hangin out with you guys, I'm thinkin about throwing something together near my place (near the tampa airport) in mid late july, any interest? I live near the bahama breeze there by the airport and could probably get everyone hotel rooms for cheep so we could all party on the beach and not have to drink & drive!
that sounds great,just let us know and we will be there.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Are you really sure you want this bunch that close to where you live ???:D

I,ll have to check my calender ,the end of july might be tough.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back