list for memorial day gtg

Roz-SRT said:
Just got settled in. Stopped once for fuel once, stopped for grub, got the doggy, washed the god forsaken love bugs off my truck! I'll post all my pics and video ASAP. I'm beat!

Thanks to Earl and Julie for opening their doors for Corteney and I!! :rock: They're amazing folks! :D

It was a pleasure meeting everyone! You FLA people know how to P-A-R-T-Y!! :party: :rock: I had once hell of a time! You guys are all awesome!!!! I look forward to doing it again, SOON. :D You all made this an experience I will NEVER forget. . . What I can remember of it! :D

jimi, whats the mod this week? removing lovebugs?

Roz-SRT said:
Just got settled in. Stopped once for fuel once, stopped for grub, got the doggy, washed the god forsaken love bugs off my truck! I'll post all my pics and video ASAP. I'm beat!

Thanks to Earl and Julie for opening their doors for Corteney and I!! :rock: They're amazing folks! :D

It was a pleasure meeting everyone! You FLA people know how to P-A-R-T-Y!! :party: :rock: I had once hell of a time! You guys are all awesome!!!! I look forward to doing it again, SOON. :D You all made this an experience I will NEVER forget. . . What I can remember of it! :D

Jimmy...Courtney...the pleasure was our's. Thanks for making the trip, and glad we made it memorable:star: Glad you made the trip safely!
Till the next one brother:beer:

MUTT said:
jimi, whats the mod this week? removing lovebugs?

Definately! Done though. Those f**kers didn't cut me ANY goddamn slack! :2in1:

Last edited by a moderator:
NBT said:
Jimmy...Courtney...the pleasure was our's. Thanks for making the trip, and glad we made it memorable:star: Glad you made the trip safely!
Till the next one brother:beer:

Kenny, the pleasure is all ours my friend! :rock: Sorry we missed Dawn yesterday, tell her we said hello and we wish you BOTH the very best. It was so awesome to finally make yours and her aquaintance. :)

Til next time bro :beer: Drink some for me!

Roz-SRT said:
Definately! Done though. Those f**kers didn't cut me ANY goddamn slack! :2in1:

Ya know... ya just laugh at these pics after scrubbing these little bastards off the truck for the past three days.:banghead: :rofl:
I passed a few bikers on the trip home...they were covered!

Wanted to yell out.... give me a smile:D

Kenny....nice f'n burnout!! Gotta love bangin second and keepin them spinning! great pics and vids! Miss all you guys and wish i was there!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Where do you live in P-cola? My in-laws live in Gulf Breeze and I used to live there! Maybe we will meet each other soon!;) :D
I am down near 9 mile and Pine Forest. Where are you at? Let me know when you come in to town, we can definitely meet up! :rock: :rock:

I am back home, the truck has been cleaned, and the kid has been put to bed. I am going to post some of the pictures I took while at my first GTG.

Just wanted to say I have been to other GTG for other groups and by far this crew ROCKS:rock: Earl and Julie were awesome, hell their dog was even kick-ass!

Unbelievable time with a great bunch of people. I look forward to future GTG's!

Pics now, Video tomorrow.

Paul

Burnouts!!

Amazing burnouts ------

ROZ!!!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
gtg004.jpg

gtg005.jpg

gtg006.jpg

gtg007.jpg

Burnouts!!

Kenny <-- Can you say ROE?
Got to ride in this one... FAWKIN KICK ASS!! :rock: :rock:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
gtg058.jpg

gtg059.jpg

gtg060.jpg

gtg061.jpg

Damn you guys look like you have a blast together.... good times!!! :rock:

Left over rubber

You can say they left their marks... There was actually divots in the asphalt!

gtg070.jpg

gtg071.jpg

Show Pictures

Here are some general pictures of the trucks:

Sorry I would post thumbnails if I knew how to :dontknow:

gtg011.jpg

gtg013.jpg

gtg014.jpg

gtg015.jpg

gtg017.jpg

The Host!

gtg020.jpg

gtg023.jpg

I did not get pictures of this but I Love the antenna and the tailgate shock!:rock: The paint on your truck looked soooo fresh :D :D

Yellow Fever

Nice work on your truck Dennis... I love the retrax cover and dual exhaust!

gtg029.jpg

gtg030.jpg

Mutt

Many details in this truck (valve covers, headliner, viper on the wing and the list goes on and on)!!

gtg034.jpg

gtg035.jpg

Did not get a good picture of the paxton. Very nice setup and I am in love with this bedcover!
gtg037.jpg

gtg039.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back