list for memorial day gtg

Hanging out

Here are some general hanging out pictures.

gtg074.jpg

gtg075.jpg

gtg076.jpg

gtg077.jpg

amtrucker22 said:
Here are some general hanging out pictures.

gtg077.jpg

Be careful folks, D. (Silent) considers this kind of stuff truck abuse....

On the other hand, I am enjoying the Family Photo's :D

amtrucker22 said:
That is it for the pics... Hope you enjoy them. I will work on video for tomorrow.

Paul

You Rock

Thanks

Next time maybe I'll have to drive the 6800 miles and be there too :D

What a bunch of HoMo's Bwahahahhahahaah the New England guys suck......Hahahhahahahaa Now that's a GTG boys glad I was part of it :D :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
That is it for the pics... Hope you enjoy them. I will work on video for tomorrow.

Paul

Great stuff, Paul!!! :rock: Welcome to the club, Bother! :D

(Oh, and thanks for letting my drunk ass lean on your NEW truck all night. :D :eek: :p )

amtrucker22 said:

Paul

Paul great meeting you all on Sunday...hope we did not shock and awe too bad, and we will see you at future GTG's.:rock:
Thanks for the pics, and glaf tosee you had safe travels home:rock:

Awesome pics Paul!!

So sorry I wasn't able to make this one!! Looks like an absolute blast!!!

Still need a few names on the pics though...

Here's a few of my pics that are safe for work! :D You guys were awesome! (I didn't take as many pics as I thought . . . :cheers:)

I've also got a few pics from a carshow Earl and I entered Saturday. I'll post those in the media section.

My night pics aren't able to be shared.

One of the best quotes belong to this picture :

cop.jpg

"That was a Honda doing those burnouts officer" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Feel my truck it is ice cold" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

amtrucker22 said:
One of the best quotes belong to this picture :

:rofl: Most definately! That was classic! :rock:

amtrucker22 said:

Hilarious!!!:rofl:

"Nevermind the rubber stuck to the underside of my fenders, my truck is ice cold!" :rofl:

:D:D:D

hey can someone PM me Mickey's phone #?

I forgot to get his card before I took off.

Thanks guys!

BTW Fuggers, where was my phone call???

I seem to recall someone telling me they were gonna call from the GTG on Sunday. My phone was on, never rang... how about that? Leave the state and get forgotten... I see how you all are!! BASTAGES!!!!

;):D

ntw0rk said:

I seem to recall someone telling me they were gonna call from the GTG on Sunday. My phone was on, never rang... how about that? Leave the state and get forgotten... I see how you all are!! BASTAGES!!!!

LOL, me too :D

Sounds like everyone had a great tim :rock:

Got sick as a dog, spent part of Sat, and all the rest of the weekend in bed.....shouldn't even be at work, but I don't wanna get behind.... :mad:

ntw0rk said:

I called you, but somehow your number was associated with the Yank's fan network. It said to speak to the largest fan, press "1". I did that and it never connected me through to you! :D :rofl:

I wish you were there Bro. Dennis and I were gonna f**k with you so damn bad! :D

What a great collection of vids, pics, and comments. Except for Mikey's that it :thefinger:

Thanks for sharing. The bugs looked like they would have made me crazy.

Roz-SRT said:
I called you, but somehow your number was associated with the Yank's fan network. It said to speak to the largest fan, press "1". I did that and it never connected me through to you! :D :rofl:

I wish you were there Bro. Dennis and I were gonna f**k with you so damn bad! :D

Hahaha!!!

Two words for ya:

Bring It!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back