Lloyd mats

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my Lloyd mats , only problem i see is that i cant go full throttle anymore because the Lloyd mat goes under my throttle pedal...
the OEM mats does not get under the pedals.:confused:

is that normal with these mats or do i get the wrong ones...???

Attachments

• DSC06262.JPG
    DSC06262.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 95
  • oem mats.JPG
    oem mats.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 77
Whats the part number?? I had those in my RC and never had a problem, I'll look for pics and see if they look alike.

They do go under the peddle. Won't slow ya down a bit ;)
If anything you'll be faster........looking :)

I have a set too but I can't keep it under 100..so I don't see a problem..;)

Put the mat in, then have some one sit in the truck & floor it (engine off) while you check the throttle body. See if the t cable holds it open it all the way. That would tell you for sure.

My mats sit the same way with no problem and I thought the same thing. I moved the pedals also with no change in the the throttle also

Put the mat in, then have some one sit in the truck & floor it (engine off) while you check the throttle body. See if the t cable holds it open it all the way. That would tell you for sure.

TB dont open all the way when flooring...:confused:
so the mats are to big imo.

see the diffrence in size ! ! !

Attachments

• DSCF8261.JPG
    DSCF8261.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF8262.JPG
    DSCF8262.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 31
If the TB opens all the way without the mat I would return them. If not you have another problem like a stretched cable.

If the TB opens all the way without the mat I would return them. If not you have another problem like a stretched cable.

hmmm...put the wifey in the truck today , she floored it and with the new mats TB opens all the way...:confused:

Give her the keys to the 10 & you drive her vehicle. Keep us posted on her times thru the quarter.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back