Look What's Coming Next!

Marc T said:
I have also heard that these systems are notorious for leaking when operating in the normal exhaust mode!! Anyone else heard of this!!

Yeppers, The only ones I have ever seen that worked properly were on The Midas Muffler 41 Willeys owned by Terry Hendrick from Camarrillo Ca. circa 1965, but they were off sum goverment project sold at auction. They cost the Gov. about $25,000 each of 1965 $$$$$$$$
Oh, don,t forget the Huge Felony type Fine you will get when the CHP uses their Mirror to check out your vehicle:p ;) :D

Silverback said:
When I installed the Magnaflow I just had to start it up with just the mid pipes in place. I was surprised how quite it was. Those cats really quite it down.:(

What cats......................?

SD

I don't think these trucks sound very good with open pipes. The v-10's just don't sound bass ass like a healthy big block...

I figure the wet panty factor has to be very high with a set of those. It would be worth a small HP loss just to see the looks on some Mustang GT owners faces.

Mutt
Just my .02 here but by the design I am going to stick my neck out and say they WILL leak . Then there is the thing of most engines tend to loose some HP with 0 back preasure .:dontknow: :dontknow:
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I ran a cutout on my hemi for 2 years and no leaks. Looks great John can't wait to hear it!!!!

i had them on a duramax for 3 years and had no trouble with them, mine were ceramic coated and ran around 800.00 for the one, i put it in front of the cats and re routed it back in behind the muffler where and had no leaks, will try and fine the name of it and who made it. very high quality product.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back