Lookin' for some Service/ Upgrade Advice

So the wire set for $150. I'll go on your site and look.

The shop is going to try and get them covered on warranty. If not he's going to get welded and repainted or look for good quality used ones.

So the wire set for $150. I'll go on your site and look.

The shop is going to try and get them covered on warranty. If not he's going to get welded and repainted or look for good quality used ones.

tell you now you cant get oem valve covers, last time I checked there are none,

on my wires they are not on the site as yet, but hollar at me or send me an email buddy to [email protected] , in and out alot this weeeknd,a dn will shoot you some pics

Have you actually taken the valve cover off and inspected it? I would take a good look at it then make a determination on what to do.... At worst I bet you could find a spare set from someone on the forums if you make a wanted ad. I sold a set a Mont or so ago. And another option would be to send Stink them if they could be fixed and add some custom powder to them while he has em ;) that is if you can be without your truck

both prof & i as well as others have used adam's wires:

Home

the wire separators were here, if i remember right (also, adam's link above sells separators too):

The Viper Store Accessories and performance parts & products

standard champion spark plugs work fine for NA trucks:

Spark plug, Spark plug wire, spark plug gap, spark plug cross reference and ignition wires at Sparkplugs.com

also, since you'll have your intake off for the wires swap, good time to powdercoat the intake or drill/tap/cap it for a later nitrous install - justin did mine:

JMB Performance & Powdercoat, LLC

:)

Last edited:
I would bet that just having the covers powdercoated would seal them.

Sealing them from the inside would be best ! the oil will work it's way under the paint and then ruin your nice powdercoat job, if done from the outside.

gimme 2 weeks and send it up here dummy, get it done right the first time around;)
You doing Tranny's now? ;)
Yes my transmission is weak and the people who did my last transmission just did a horrible job.

My stock wires for spark plugs are currently arching a certain times. So I am getting a new set of wire just didn't know if there were any differences... How much you sell yors for Stink?

Last concern I have is the E on VIPER leaking oil through the aluminum. Any thoughts on this?

Roger, I got Tony's wires and coils on mine now, for over a year. No problem at all. Joe was running them next to his Twin Turbo headers, for almost a year. No issues at all, and his engine bay gets ridiculously hot!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back