Looking for a Grand Cherokee SRT-8

I would look at 08's and up, much better interior and some great upgrades from 06 and 07 like HID's, MyGig etc. You may find them a bit tight size wise

So last month I finally picked up a 2010 GCSRT8. Its pretty loaded with stuff like the upgraded sound system with 32gig "my gig", power everything, auto everything (auto on headlights, wipers, auto dimming rear view side mirrors and headlights), navigation, backup camera and backup sensors. I thing I'm forgetting a few more options. I've already put on a Borla "S" catback and a shorty antenna (antenna's not in the pics)!! Figured I'd stop in and show her off a bit.

Attachments

• IMG00118.jpg
    IMG00118.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG00119.jpg
    IMG00119.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 58
lbstone said:
So last month I finally picked up a 2010 GCSRT8. Its pretty loaded with stuff like the upgraded sound system with 32gig "my gig", power everything, auto everything (auto on headlights, wipers, auto dimming rear view side mirrors and headlights), navigation, backup camera and backup sensors. I thing I'm forgetting a few more options. I've already put on a Borla "S" catback and a shorty antenna (antenna's not in the pics)!! Figured I'd stop in and show her off a bit.

Looks great, keep an eye on the front tires they can seperate prematurely (inners) BWoody makes some great sway bars, a CAI that works and add a Catch can, you'll be amazed at the oil it keeps out of the intake.

lbstone said:

But can you physically lift your SRT-8 off the ground?! :rock:

No question that he can...I just wonder if he can do it with his teeth!

rhino75 said:
I didn't think they still made those
2010 is the last of the current production which is finished now.
Should be back in 2012 with the new model, but not 100% confirmed.

Bone and Prof, of course I can lift the car off the ground, what pansy cant pick up a little SUV?? :dontknow:

James, I'll be sure to take good care of her and do only the mods you approve. We all know I'm just babysitting until your turn ;)

guy, bwoody does the swaybar end-links, we all know how crappy the endlinks on the SRT's are!! The swaybars are more then adequate but I believe Chrysler uses the factory end-links which are tiny compared to the swaybar itself.

On a little side note and a little bit of a rant, it seems like forever ago that I'd stay up at night drooling over the Ram SRT's as a young adult. I remember watching Brock drive one on Car and Driver TV back in 2003 and he said something like, "this thing makes no sence but man is it fun" before burning the tires off down the road. When I finally picked one up, I was in heaven. Now having a Viper in the garage next to the Jeep just seems normal to me. Goes to show you what some hard work and dedication can achieve!!

I know what your sayin bro.. Ive been in the same situation, dreaming of these type of cars and then getting them and its like woode doo... been there done that.. now whats next...

lbstone said:
Now having a Viper in the garage next to the Jeep just seems normal to me. Goes to show you what some hard work and dedication can achieve!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back