looking for a red or yellow RC (west coast)

Well if your as happy with yours as I am with mine after buying without seeing nothing but pics you will have that permagrin. I had to wait two months after paying for the 10 before I even set eyes on her. Luv it now:burnout:

I dont think the owner is a member here. He didnt drive it but 1800 miles in 3 years. I have only driven 2 quad cabs... one with a paxton but I cant wait to drive the 6 speed. I hope the seats are comfortable. I will check the oil for sure. When I got my Viper home it was 1 quart low. I wont make that mistake again. I cant imagine waiting 2 months after buying sight unseen. Its tuff waiting a just a few days but I have been searching for a long time and missed out on many trucks just by hours on some so it seems like I have been waiting forever. I cant wait to get her detailed and in the garage next to the redhead.

Attachments

• ebay 3 037 (Large).jpg
    ebay 3 037 (Large).jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 35
Thank you very much! It was my first time driving a RC SRT10 and man was it a long drive. It had 9700 miles on it when I picked it up and it now has almost 11000. About 10 hours now of polishing it and I swear this is my very last black rig ever. I'm starting to wish I had held out for a yellow fever or CE. It does look hot when shes all polished up tho. I will post some pics when the weather improves. Thanks again.

alice the cat said:
Thank you very much! It was my first time driving a RC SRT10 and man was it a long drive. It had 9700 miles on it when I picked it up and it now has almost 11000. About 10 hours now of polishing it and I swear this is my very last black rig ever. I'm starting to wish I had held out for a yellow fever or CE. It does look hot when shes all polished up tho. I will post some pics when the weather improves. Thanks again.
If you are nice to the black truck, it will show nice for you. Keep it polished dude:rock: BEST COLOR EVER:D

when i got the black truck, i didn't know about the CE. My son showed me Eddies on you tube knowing all my trucks have been white. He found a white one and i had to have it. Then the black one want to my son. The black one is a meaner looking truck to me and polished it's bad a$$.

Beautiful truck, can hardly notice the fire damage....

J/K you are gonna love it:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Is it an 04 or 05?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back