looking for a red or yellow RC (west coast)

alice the cat

Reaction score
Hi there. I have been looking for a Red or Yellow RC for about a month and I keep missing them by days or hours. I want a near perfect low mile truck and would prefer west coast. If any of you are thinking of selling let me know. I would love to deal with a member when it will be so far away. I'm looking at 2 yellow trucks on the east coast and a red one in CA but its tuff dealing with people so far away. Thanks in advance for any help.

[email protected]
Robert

The price will depend on the truck. I missed out on the perfect yellow fever for 25k and missed a perfect 5k miles red in CA for 23k so something in that range. I looked at a silver and like it but I want to either match my red viper or get a yellow fever at this time. I might change my mind if I can't find a good deal on a red or yellow. Thanks guys.

SrtBrad said:
You need to wash your mouth out with soap in front of your 10 for punishment.

LOL ya I know. I'm just sick of it man... these things are nothing but trouble.

Thanks LoveThisTruck for all your help. I will be looking into that truck. Had not thought of the CE's but they are beautiful.

alice the cat said:
Thanks LoveThisTruck for all your help. I will be looking into that truck. Had not thought of the CE's but they are beautiful.

No problemo man... Eddie's truck is the sh!t:D

Thanks for that Brad. Very cool vid. I am still having zero luck. I have not heard from Eddie yet so I do'nt know if he still has it for sale. I'm looking another truck that is 18oo miles away from me. Reliable will ship it for me but I have never done a deal sight unseen. Anyone know how that works? I send a bunch of money and hope he gives the truck to the shipper? Any advice would be great. thanks

alice the cat said:
Thanks for that Brad. Very cool vid. I am still having zero luck. I have not heard from Eddie yet so I do'nt know if he still has it for sale. I'm looking another truck that is 18oo miles away from me. Reliable will ship it for me but I have never done a deal sight unseen. Anyone know how that works? I send a bunch of money and hope he gives the truck to the shipper? Any advice would be great. thanks

I bought mine sight unseen, but it was from a long time, very well known member here. Be careful. I'd ask a forum member that lives in the area to check out the truck, and help with the deal. Where is the truck located?

The truck is in Missouri. How does the title transfer and money part work? I wish a member here was selling my dream truck. Maybe Eddie will get back to me before I pull the trigger on something else allthough I bet its out of my price range anyway. Thanks again for your help dude.

I like that truck but I'm not a stripe guy. Lots of the viper guys think stipes are the only way to go but not I. My viper is a solid red no stripes coupe and kinda want a truck to match. Unless Eddie gets back to me then I might consider a CE. That thing is beautiful. I dont think I want a blower either but if DC in Cali did it...it must be the best of the best. I spose the if the right yellow fever came along I would buy that as well but I kinda like the fang stripe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back