looking for a red or yellow RC (west coast)

so far away???

I bought 007 from UTAH, and shipped it to England.
7500 miles and am real pleased with my purchase.
:burnout:

HV SRT said:
They are but inferno red trucks are faster.:D :D :D

Yellow Fever VS Red Trucks :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: , in this case, Yellow fever :D :rock: :rock:

Don , we need to see ya at the Track more often, NOT road course, 1/4 mile baby :rock: :rock:

My son was there last night racing our Jeep. I went to the blazer game. I'll be almost every wed. night racing the Maga cab. I need to tune my truck and then we'll play some friday or sat. night.I wunder what time 12 lbs of boost and 104 race gas will make.

505'sFastestViper. said:
80k for a highly modified pro street srt 10 turn key!!!!!!!!!!;)

80k ??????????????????????????? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

why SO Cheap ?

Well I found one! Its not red or yellow but its everything else I wanted. I'm flying to CA on tues to pick it up and drive it 900 miles back to Seattle. I hope everything goes well... I have never bought an auto sight unseen from so far away but the pics look good and he says its perfect. 9800 miles and black. Thank you to all that helped me in my search.

Attachments

• 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
alice the cat said:
Well I found one! Its not red or yellow but its everything else I wanted. I'm flying to CA on tues to pick it up and drive it 900 miles back to Seattle. I hope everything goes well... I have never bought an auto sight unseen from so far away but the pics look good and he says its perfect. 9800 miles and black. Thank you to all that helped me in my search.
Congrat's on your new acquisition!! Let us know how it goes, and don't be a stranger.:rock: :) PS is the owner a member here?

Awsome you wont regreat it!
will this be the first time driving a 10? If so prepare yourself for the permagrin
:D
Oh and check the oil before the drive back better safe than sorry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back