Looking for a VCA SRT-10

The VCA truck that I was looking at in New Jersey is going to stay in New Jersey. Iv'e tried to get some more pics and the dip ship sales guy doesn't want to provide any so I'm going to pass.

tsmith3 said:
The VCA truck that I was looking at in New Jersey is going to stay in New Jersey. Iv'e tried to get some more pics and the dip ship sales guy doesn't want to provide any so I'm going to pass.
dam sorry bo, but will keep looking for ya bud:eek:

Stinker said:
dam sorry bo, but will keep looking for ya bud:eek:

It was probably a blessing in disguise...

We just let 4 guys go at work last week :mad:

tsmith3 said:
If you are not going to buy it, someone needs to jump on it. It is an absolute steal.

tsmith3 said:
Anybody seen an "VCA edition" Truck for sale? I know they only made 50. 46 which were sold to VCA members and the other 4 went to Dodge executives.

If anybody has a lead on one please pm me;)

There is one on EBay right now, at a fair price IMHO.

tsmith3,

Just happened to be browsing this site and saw your wanted ad!

... I have an SRT-10 Ram VCA Edition # 001 with 140 miles on it, I am willing to part with it. This is a brand new truck and all original, the badge 001/050,the engine signature, the embroideries on the floor carpets, and the VCA badges on the outside and signed bill of sale by Wolfgang Bernard COO of Chrysler in 2004. I do have an 08 ACR Viper and a 1999 GTS and there is no more room, the wife says one has to go :(

HSSSTOY said:
tsmith3,

Just happened to be browsing this site and saw your wanted ad!

... I have an SRT-10 Ram VCA Edition # 001 with 140 miles on it, I am willing to part with it. This is a brand new truck and all original, the badge 001/050,the engine signature, the embroideries on the floor carpets, and the VCA badges on the outside and signed bill of sale by Wolfgang Bernard COO of Chrysler in 2004. I do have an 08 ACR Viper and a 1999 GTS and there is no more room, the wife says one has to go :(

Post some pictures and how much are you asking $_______

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back