Looking to buy a 04-06 RC SRT-10

moparguy99

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what the title says, I sold my red RC in 05, & I have the itch to buy one again.
I am hoping to get one within 200 miles of where I live, worcester MA, 01603.
I have already searched autotrader, cars.com, etc...
Any help would be greatly appreciated! prefer red or yellow.

I listed this on srt10.com as well, thanks to all the replies, figured it cant hurt to list here as well.
Thanks, Matt

You got my list

TNVIPER said:
Plenty of RCs available......I'll sell ya mine for $42K...;)

Would you really let it go for 42k? I don't know if I could do it man.

You can have mine for 50k:D

Iv got an 05 silver r/c with 33,4xx miles on it for $22,000 bone stock non-smoker! It's in Houston Texas tho! If interested just let me kno!

silver_ram_srt10 said:
Iv got an 05 silver r/c with 33,4xx miles on it for $22,000 bone stock non-smoker! It's in Houston Texas tho! If interested just let me kno!
You just got it, its the people here they ran you off didn't they:)

here's a pic of mine... make offer--30k miles warranty till 2012 60k

Last edited:
Iv owned mine for over a year and don't want to sell it but have to having four kids cost to much! Nobody ran me off of anything! I just don't have the time nor money! I wanna see it go to somebody who can have it live up to it's full potential!

Iv owned mine for over a year and don't want to sell it but have to having four kids cost to much! Nobody ran me off of anything! I just don't have the time nor money! I wanna see it go to somebody who can have it live up to it's full potential! This is without a doubt the best truck I have ever owned and probably ever will!!

Thanks for all the replies guys...
Moparconnection, are you close to new england??

Thanks for the offer Jeff, but i'm looking for something with lower miles, closer to stock, & closer to home...

truck

there is a nice 500 mile 05 RC floating around ebay for a long time , i think in NH and I think low 20's

How do you feel about grey?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back