Looking to get another 04-05 SRT-10

Good luck in your quest. A black 04 just sold at a Chevy dealer around here. I'll keep my ears open.

if you are open to a black RC mine is for sale. 10,700 miles. richmond va. 28k, dont know of any silver ones, sorry :( check carmax maybe???

I got what you need! 04 RC Silver. unmolested, just Flowmasters. 30k miles and in great shape. $27K

How about my '04 red RC, if still looking? All stock except Flowmaster exhaust... 18,624 miles with navigation system and Dodge OEM bedliner and aluminum gas cap... All four brand new tires and freshly serviced...

You can always got the moddded route, and mine can be purchased for 70k,and can have it dynod to prove thenumbers for ya

I can go $40K for mine, including a set of brand new never used M&H drag radials on American Eagle wheels. Most (but not all) of the mods are listed in my sig.

Been toying with the idea of selling mine. 04 black RC. less than 7k miles. All stock.

lightningKILLER said:
If any of you guys know of any 04/05's for sale within the community let me know. Looking for silver reg cab. I have checked ebay, autotrader, etc. Just checking here to see of you guys have anything else!

THANKS
:rock:
I have a Nice 04 Cheep $28,900 all stock. "BKL"

Are you still looking for a 04 silver RC? I have been trying to trade for a QC but no luck so far. I am in thr Atlanta area

id sell mine:( but its black, 14,920 miles as of now. its not my daily driver. all stock, minus the VTCOA sticker:rock: id have to check how much i owe. 28k:dontknow:maybe a little less, that seems like a fair price to me:dontknow:

04 silver 17k miles. This truck has a Viper engine and trans. Adult driven. Asking price is $75,000.

OsirruZ said:
Been toying with the idea of selling mine. 04 black RC. less than 7k miles. All stock.

Still toying with the idea? I'm a virgin SRT10er looking for my fix. [email protected] or PM if you are.
I have a wanted ad so perhaps you could check that out, when you see what my price range is, you may not bother emailing LOL.

Cheers,
Carl

(If you're responding to my post, which I think you are? Thanks mate, very reasonable price but I'm looking for one with less kms (15,000max). I figure if I'm going to the trouble of importing one, start with one that is closer to new.

:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back