Looky at what I got.....

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But don't get all excited...it's not a Roe,

It's not a Paxton.

It's not nitrous.

Heck, it's nothing that will make my truck any faster.

But it sure looks good:

258507565.jpg

258507579.jpg

This is that new Perma Star coating that Steve had done to his wheels several months ago. I absolutely love them.

Those are gorgeous! I don't know why but I have this urge to touch them. :D

Can't wait to see pics with them on!

SWeet!!! I love the Chrome look!!!:rock:

Put 'em on! Put 'em On!!! Then take pics!!!!!

:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
SWeet!!! I love the Chrome look!!!:rock:

Put 'em on! Put 'em On!!! Then take pics!!!!!

:D:D:D

I agree!!! Two of you teaser's have these chome-like coated wheels and neither of you have pics ON the damn truck!!!!! :mad: ;) :p :D :rock:

HURRY HURRY! :D :star:

Roz-SRT said:
I agree!!! Two of you teaser's have these chome-like coated wheels and neither of you have pics ON the damn truck!!!!! :mad: ;) :p :D :rock:

HURRY HURRY! :D :star:

I'm waiting for my buddy that owns a tire shop to get back in town. So it's going to be later in the week before I can get them on. Just can't trust anyone with these things.

outnumbered said:
I'm waiting for my buddy that owns a tire shop to get back in town. So it's going to be later in the week before I can get them on. Just can't trust anyone with these things.

LOL, you can mount the tires your self!!! Use a crowbar and a BFH (Big F*****g Hammer). Or take em to the local warmart there, we want pics!!! :rock: :rock:

J/K. I shall be patient, and talk to the voices in my head til you get yours tires mounted on the wheels. . .

What are gonna do with the old wheels? :dontknow:

outnumbered said:
But don't get all excited...it's not a Roe,

It's not a Paxton.

It's not nitrous.

Heck, it's nothing that will make my truck any faster.

But it sure looks good:

258507565.jpg

258507579.jpg

This is that new Perma Star coating that Steve had done to his wheels several months ago. I absolutely love them.

Awesome:rock: Your a Real Mac daddy Now

Roz-SRT said:
LOL, you can mount the tires your self!!! Use a crowbar and a BFH (Big F*****g Hammer). Or take em to the local warmart there, we want pics!!! :rock: :rock:

J/K. I shall be patient, and talk to the voices in my head til you get yours tires mounted on the wheels. . .

What are gonna do with the old wheels? :dontknow:

The wife is going to turn them upside down and make flower pots.

outnumbered said:
The wife is going to turn them upside down and make flower pots.

Atleast make them hanging baskets on the porch, so everyone can see! :mad: :p :D :rock:

stunning...agreed, pics when installed please.:rock:

Very Nice!!:rock: :rock:

Better get a fire extinguisher though, those things are so dam shinny they could start fires!!:p

Dang Ron!.......Shiney is never shiney enough for you. You always gotta take it to the next level. Your gonna get arrested for blinding people with those things. They do look nice though. I thought you drove like an old lady before. Can't imagine hows it's going to be now.:D There goes the kids college fund.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back