Looky at what I got.....

And:

259852657.jpg

259849510.jpg

259852600.jpg

259852641.jpg

Last edited:
All this chrome! I may have to put my grill bars back on.

Thanks!! Now if the clouds would just go away I could get some good pics.

Again, thanks again to Steve Holden! Otherwise, I would still be waiting. And Steve you are right, the pics don't do the finish any justice. Sit the wheels side by side and it's like night and day.

Thats big PIMPN is perma star like chrome?? How is it applied?? And how much for the 4 of them?? Oya and where??

newmexicoviper said:
Thats big PIMPN is perma star like chrome?? How is it applied?? And how much for the 4 of them?? Oya and where??

$185 per wheel

PermaStar will not flake or oxidize like chrome.

All the way in CA

outnumbered said:
$185 per wheel

PermaStar will not flake or oxidize like chrome.

All the way in CA

Thanks i just read the rest of the thread sorry to make you repet yourself truck looks good.

i know this place they are in the town next to be ....they do great work, my good friend just had his ferrari weels done ...worth every penney i have not seen a shine like the perastar chrome and they say it will last longer than almost every thing out there...looks great on your truck....i have been thinking of doing mine when i saw my friends car in person....its like WOW...:rock:

looks sweet man very sweet. did you have the inside done as well. and did i hear this right that texas yellow fever does this?

dragon said:
looks sweet man very sweet. did you have the inside done as well. and did i hear this right that texas yellow fever does this?

Yes the inside is done, and no, Texas Yellow Fever does not do them. He just helped my tremendously through the process.

outnumbered said:
Yes the inside is done, and no, Texas Yellow Fever does not do them. He just helped my tremendously through the process.

cool thanks and you said 185.00 did that inclued the shipping to and from?

dragon said:
cool thanks and you said 185.00 did that inclued the shipping to and from?

Uh, no. Shipping is extra. Just to give you an idea, from Ca to NC = $180; from NC to TX = $120

outnumbered said:
Thanks!! Now if the clouds would just go away I could get some good pics.

Again, thanks again to Steve Holden! Otherwise, I would still be waiting. And Steve you are right, the pics don't do the finish any justice. Sit the wheels side by side and it's like night and day.

Ron, you are welcome, I'm glad I could help out. They look friggin GREAT on your truck!!!

I'm driving down to the Bay Area in July. I'll actually be cruisin right by the Pittsburg exit in the family crap hauler. I could easily bust my tires off the wheels and put them in the back of our Suv right before we head down.....

So my math totals about $1200. Components: demounting, packing, shipping, coating, shipping, mounting...

Did you send the lug nuts too?

I just bought 20 new ones from the dealer (at about $5 each) and they don't look great, just better than my old ones...

I think this has to be added to my winter to do list...coat headers, coat wheels...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back