Looky at what I got.....

Damn, those is nice......

SilvrSRT10 said:
Dang Ron!.......Shiney is never shiney enough for you. You always gotta take it to the next level. Your gonna get arrested for blinding people with those things. They do look nice though. I thought you drove like an old lady before. Can't imagine hows it's going to be now.:D There goes the kids college fund.

Nope, 529's are still intact. However, some hillbilly rascal on here continues to try and persuade me to go FI.

outnumbered said:
Nope, 529's are still intact. However, some hillbilly rascal on here continues to try and persuade me to go FI.
So which way you leaning? Paxton or Roe? Ya got the girls bagging groceries down at the Winn Dixie to support your habit?:D Seek help or we may have to have an intervention.

DOOO IT DDDDOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT DO IT DO IT DDO IIT!!

looking good bro:rock: oh and on the tb, give it a few miles to, for th pcm to relearn also

oh hell, those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! PLEASE PUT THEM ON ASAP!!! :)

also if you don't mind, what'd the permastarring the rims run ya? by all means PM me if you don't wanna post it, but I'm really interested in gittin er done :)

I'm excited to see them on your truck!!!

outnumbered said:
But don't get all excited...it's not a Roe,
It's not a Paxton.
It's not nitrous.
Heck, it's nothing that will make my truck any faster
But it sure looks good:
258507565.jpg

258507579.jpg

This is that new Perma Star coating that Steve had done to his wheels several months ago. I absolutely love them.

WoW...:top: those are beautiful... need pics of them on the truck... going to look awesome :rock:

super sweet brother :rock: has anyone got the gun metal ones yet?
i'm thinking about getting this done soon as i now have the "funds" :D :rock:

Sharpi

outnumbered said:
But don't get all excited...it's not a Roe,
It's not a Paxton.
It's not nitrous.
Heck, it's nothing that will make my truck any faster.
But it sure looks good:

This is that new Perma Star coating that Steve had done to his wheels several months ago. I absolutely love them.

I'm really glad you like them, I love mine. Wait until you get them mounted, cleaned up, and have some tire dressing on your tires, you won't believe the difference, this is the way our trucks should have come...

That is the way wheels were meant to look!

Guess I have to re-look my future mods...

SRT-11 said:
oh hell, those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! PLEASE PUT THEM ON ASAP!!! :)

also if you don't mind, what'd the permastarring the rims run ya? by all means PM me if you don't wanna post it, but I'm really interested in gittin er done :)

I'm excited to see them on your truck!!!

I guess I can post that info since non of our vendors provide the service. They were $185 a wheel plus shipping. Took about 3 weeks once they had the wheels.

sleeper said:
Is this a powder coating?

No and yes. It's a new patented process that is similar to powdercoating and paint. However unlike chrome, it won't oxidize or flake. But it does throw a mirror image back at ya. You can learn more at www.goodrichtechnology.com

Very nice!!!

MORE PICS MORE PICS!!!! :D :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back