Lost my mom last night, after a long fought battle. need prayers, please!

Sorry to hear of this huge loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family bud.

Prayers sent take care man and i'm sorry for your loss

sent: Thinking Hmmm What Can I Do Next

I'm sorry for your loss friend. Try to find some happiness in this sad time.

Thank you guys for the prayers! Her name was Kaye. And this was extra hard, cause I just lost my dad a a few years ago too. I just really believe in the power of prayers. And was trying to get as many going for her as I could. So, really...THANK YOU , from the bottom of my heart! You guys are awesome when I comes to this kinda of brotherly stuff! Again thanks!

It's a great group to belong to for sure bro. Get your head right and if you need a break, come to Waco and hang out. :burnout:
Prayers still coming bro

My Mother passed away the 9th of last month from cancer. I feel your pain. Nothing can replace a Mom. Hold onto your memories.

Prayers sent for your Mom too! Sorry man, I know its hard.... Hang in there.

Hang in there. I lost my father a year ago and it was rough. There is nothing like losing a mother I am sure. Hang in there and we will all be thinking about you and wishing you and your family the best. I am really sorry.

And prayers sent out for your Dad! Sorry man...been there too. It's never easy. Keep him in your thoughts....he lives on in you.

Since my Dad passed, I now hear his voice in my words. It sounds crazy to me, but its true. He lives on in me.

Prayers for you brother. I know your pain all to well, lost my Dad last year. Peace to you and yours.

Will

I am truly sorry for your loss!

Prayers sent to you and your family. Terrible news. Sorry to hear this. I just lost a good friend that went in to the hospital to get a heart murmur fixed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back