LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

Blessed is our good Lord God follow & watch over this family. Amen.
Stay strong, sorry to hear. God Bless.

This may sound kind of odd but I (and I think I can speak for the rest of the guys on this forum) am honored that you are sharing this with us. It shows how much of a brotherhood we have all become through our passion of our vehicles. I swear this forum is like no other! I send my prayers to you and your family. GOD BLESS

i know it's amazing isn't it? i have known some of ya'll since 2004,when we came over from the NFF sight.... i don't even have a truck now! my viper is therapy and my kids and family are with me.:)trying to stay positive.

Sorry to hear this Scot as it strikes close to my heart. No one should have to go through this crap :mad:

Cancer really sucks. I always find it amazing that they come come up with inventions of all types but they can not figure cancer out.

I am glad that you guys were able to say your goodbyes and am very sorry for your loss. :(

Very Sorry to hear this, you have my deepest condolences. Cancer is an evil thing and it attacks everyone differently. I have lost my 2 oldest sisters and my mother to cancer. Rest now knowing the pain she was suffering is over.

RIP Erin, although shes gone she isn't suffering anymore. its unfair how early life is taken away from our families.
Stay strong!

I'm sorry for your loss Scot. Prayers sent to you and your family. Your wife sounded like an incredible wife and mother. Godspeed

Sorry for your loss Scott

Very sorry to hear this. I pray for supernatural healing and comfort for you and your families hearts.

I cannot express how deeply saddened I am by your news, not going to lie, I choked up quite a bit just reading it. Prayers your way. May you and your family find peace.

Scott your story breaks my heart. Prayers sent that you and your family heal from both the mental and physical voids.

My condolences to you and your family.

A friend off us is now trying to fight stomach cancer , she's 49 and has 4 children...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back