LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

If u ever need to talk let me know. With all due respect I would never compare the loss u have had to mine, but it's good to have somone to talk to who dealing with similar experiences..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too mate PM me if you need to

Paul

I know I'm just now seeing this thread but I just wanted to say that I'm extremely sorry to hear about this and I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it was and still is but at least you can rest assured that she is in a better place with no pain and suffering. My prayers are out for you and your family.

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

Sorry to hear of your lost, unfortunately now, time is your worst friend and best friend....time will help through the stages, and whether you are bitter or lost, also having friends around you help and stay as busy as possible...and the family must have grief together....take care....

I do feel your pain. I had a similar situation and suddenly lost my dad 1 year ago. I hope your family gets through this. It will be tough, but over time you will heal.

Sanchoba,
Sorry to read of your wife's passing. She sounds like a real trooper. Hope that you and the family look back on all the awesome memories she shared with you this holiday season and those voids of emptiness fill with passion for things she found dear.

im so sorry for your lost. my prayers are with her, you and yalls family and friends. reading this hard situation opened my eyes a little to try and live a healthier life with my wife as she has major congestive heart failure. she has had 3 opened heart surgeries and is in the process of trying to get on the heart transplant list.

God Bless your wife's soul and everyone that she has touched!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back