lots of aftermarket parts fs.

if someone with a qc wants a full exhaust i will package the longtubes, mids and mbrp exhaust together for a price that cant be beat.

just walked in the door from an awesome vacation. if you have messaged me about shipping on anything u will get a pm tomorrow.

This guy wants to get pissy with my cause I offered him $200 shipped on the intake and to throw in the thermo (when he's already quoted me $35 shipping). Don't post if you can't handle offers douche :elefant: :chain: :D

This guy wants to get pissy with my cause I offered him $200 shipped on the intake and to throw in the thermo (when he's already quoted me $35 shipping). Don't post if you can't handle offers douche :elefant: :chain: :D

Awwww looks like someones parents didn't tell them no much as a child lol. Thanks for the free bump.

Cai, catch - pending

i almost forgot i have a used centerforce dual friction clutch with what looks like decent life left and a flywheel if anyone would be interested. ill try and get pics up tomorrow. make an offer

i almost forgot i have a used centerforce dual friction clutch with what looks like decent life left and a flywheel if anyone would be interested. ill try and get pics up tomorrow. make an offer

Is it a stock flywheel or aftermarket? If aftermarket what brand?

Is it a stock flywheel or aftermarket? If aftermarket what brand?

its a stock flywheel. pulled the combo off my truck when my slave went out, thought it was the clutch bc i didnt see any fluid on the ground from the slave pulled everything off and the clutch looked fine.

full exhaust, sct and thermo are going together to make one package. now. pm me for details.

1300 shipped plus pp fees for the full exhaust, sct, thermo and ill throw in some heavy duty u joints i forgot i had.

Are the headers still available????

And they will fit quad cab? Do they need any resto work? What brand are they?

Headers are still available. No resto work required will fit a qc and they are billy boat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back