LoveThisTruck's engine build

BITCHIN..................what the phuc up sarge!:rock: :D :rock: ,...........I want the red truck cover............This is excitin.................:driver: :adore: :cheers: :eating: :ridinghorse: :cool: :eek: :viking: :wavey: :coffee: :evil: :heeeelllllooooo: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Brad,sooooo gunna try to make the gtg..............catch ya later bro :rock: :burnout: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
BITCHIN..................what the phuc up sarge!:rock: :D :rock: ,...........I want the red truck cover............This is excitin.................:driver: :adore: :cheers: :eating: :ridinghorse: :cool: :eek: :viking: :wavey: :coffee: :evil: :heeeelllllooooo: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I still don't know where that cover came from:dontknow: :eek:

Hope you can make the g2g. I've already got a room with double beds... you're more than welcome bro

talked to cody today while i was at the big diesel dyno day your motor is done should get there some time in the next day or 2!

LoveThisTruck said:
I still don't know where that cover came from:dontknow: :eek:

Hope you can make the g2g. I've already got a room with double beds... you're more than welcome bro[/QUOTEGunna move sarge,it all depends on $$$$$$ keep you posted...........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Tooloe said:
talked to cody today while i was at the big diesel dyno day your motor is done should get there some time in the next day or 2!

Thanks man:rock: . Gonna give them a ring tomorrow to check on things. Hopefully, they have the motor and are workin on it:marchmellow:

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks man:rock: . Gonna give them a ring tomorrow to check on things. Hopefully, they have the motor and are workin on it:marchmellow:

well??????

The truck should be done by this Friday(17th), and I'll be sitting behind the wheel next Friday(24th):marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I hope you are right! But remember the first rule of hot rods: Twice the cost and three times as long...

Prof said:
I hope you are right! But remember the first rule of hot rods: Twice the cost and three times as long...

LOL yeah, I hear ya

The motor is done and back at ART. They were installing it on Friday... finish tomorrow and Tues:dontknow: Then on to tuning

David said it'd be done by Friday, so we'll see.

good!@ man i'm happy for you! when you talk to david make sure you tell him wade told you to make sure your dosen't burn oil lol... in a joking way of corse.. hahahah those are a good bunch of guys..make sure you tell him i'm just giving him a hard time to lol

Well, she's finally done:D . My old man is gonna pick her up tomorrow and start driving out here. My dad kicks ass:rock:

Of course it took longer than expected, and cost about 1k more that I would have liked:confused: but I can finally enjoy the truck:burnout:

Today was kinda crazy at work, so I don't remember the exact numbers David told me.... 640 something for rwhp

LoveThisTruck said:
Well, she's finally done:D . My old man is gonna pick her up tomorrow and start driving out here. My dad kicks ass:rock:

Of course it took longer than expected, and cost about 1k more that I would have liked:confused: but I can finally enjoy the truck:burnout:

Today was kinda crazy at work, so I don't remember the exact numbers David told me.... 640 something for rwhp

congrats:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

what clutch set up ya go with??????

ZCx said:
congrats:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

what clutch set up ya go with??????

The clutch hasn't changed... cyro'd centerforce and OEM flywheel

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back