Low rider SRT10

riley6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or done a low rider street suspension setup on an srt 10 (no wheelwell gap)? Thanks.

I have seen it done to at least 1 that I can remember. Check you tube for low rider srt10 and I'm sure you'll see it there. IMO its a crime if not a serious violation to do this to our trucks.

Just my .02

0704tr_01_z2002_dodge_ramfront_view.jpg

Whoa, that's abit much. I assume this one has hydraulics or air suspension. I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 inches lower than the typical lowering kit(s) out there.

riley6 said:
Whoa, that's abit much. I assume this one has hydraulics or air suspension. I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 inches lower than the typical lowering kit(s) out there.

basically after 2 inches in the front an 3 inches in the rear you run out o suspension travel, a arm modifactions as well as c notching the rear has to be done.

so it gets pretty expensive after a reg drop kit

Stinker said:
basically after 2 inches in the front an 3 inches in the rear you run out o suspension travel, a arm modifactions as well as c notching the rear has to be done.

Thanks. Yeah I would not want to go there; I already have a ground effects kit. My intended total budget for additions is $5K, so I'll put it all toward more power.

yeah and even if you do go to where the tire is right at the fender, it will rub the inner fenderwell until it makes a nice whole:D I cut mine in the beggining and it was right there at the tire, and everytime I hit a bump or wave in the road it rubbed the inner fendor:(

:dito: dito, looks great, rides like shit. At least on the belgian road.

Attachments

• race%20wars%202008%20114.jpg
    race%20wars%202008%20114.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 2,486
Last edited:
Stinker said:

that's as low as i went, any lower & your bouncing off the bumpstops like portlandsrt........:D

Attachments

• DSCN1857.JPG
    DSCN1857.JPG
    864.3 KB · Views: 1,524
moparracing said:
that's as low as i went, any lower & your bouncing off the bumpstops like portlandsrt........:D

I really need to give you a ride again one of these days... :) It certainly didn't help my cause to have 400 pounds of wheels and tires in the bed when we drove around...
I RARELY hit my bumpstops... Just gotta take it slow over speedbumps and railroad tracks..
-- Hey Randy,,, thanks for the referral to Punks Muffler.. They fixed the rattle in my Magnaflow catback today...
IMG_0169-vi.jpg

portlandsrt said:
I RARELY hit my bumpstops... Just gotta take it slow over speedbumps and railroad tracks..
-- Hey Randy,,, thanks for the referral to Punks Muffler.. They fixed the rattle in my Magnaflow catback today...
IMG_0169-vi.jpg
i don't have too & i'm only an inch higher than you....:D

casey took care of ya -- cool..... they are good people. :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back