lower rear valance (spoiler)

Yep, that's the same one I looked at a few years ago. I wanted it soooo bad! I called a few days after it sold I think. Why isn't your buddy on here? It's a bad azz truck.

So i here theres pictures of my truck on here.....hehe, thats pretty cool! Sorry it took so long to get on here Joe

qkslvr said:
So i here theres pictures of my truck on here.....hehe, thats pretty cool! Sorry it took so long to get on here Joe

Hey Brian! This is the black truck with the Viper rear valance owner .

qkslvr said:

howdy

welcome to the RBC:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

sweet truck:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
dam i jus jizzed my pants after lookin at thoe pics :eek: :p

i just jizzed & i ain't got pants on:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

i dont think the rear valance would be hard to test and make, but making the whole underside of the truck smooth enough to make the diffuser actually work the way it should. plus having a smooth bottom will increase mpg. I've been thinking about different way to make a belly pan for the bottom of truck with vent to cool exhaust so it wont get that hot.

ZCx said:
i just jizzed & i ain't got pants on:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

carl i'm eating right now.. thats not sometihng i wanna picture while i am eatin oscar mire cheesedogs lol :argh:

Coley 1334 said:
carl i'm eating right now.. thats not sometihng i wanna picture while i am eatin oscar mire cheesedogs lol :argh:

LMAO :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
it's meyer, idiot...:D

do you not know the song?????????:dontknow: :dontknow:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back