Lynette Passed Away Last Nite.

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw on the other forum that Tims (Django) Wife, Lynette passed away in her sleep early this morning. She has had a really bad last few months and Tim stayed right with her and did everything anyone could do to make her comfortable. I hope I can step up like he has if ever called on for that. We love you Tim. RIP Lynette

Last edited:
RIP Lynette
So sorry to hear this news.

Sorry for your loss Tim

Jeff & Cheryl

:(

Poor guy...

It's a shame the quality of life can never be everlasting.

Especially with the one you love.

RIP Lynette..

Our thoughts are with you Tim.

Burt, Reshel & family

Rest in Peace Lynette.....Sorry to here this D... Be Strong as we know you are.

I'm very sad to learn of this Tim. I can only rejoice in knowing Lynette is not suffering anymore and she's resting peacfully now. There's nothing anyone here can say that will totally ease your pain. I regret your loss as it is immense and more than I would be able to bare. Be strong my friend and just KNOW that we are all here for you.

:(RIP Lynette. May God embrace you as the angels sing your name.

This is very sad news! I can't imagine the pain you are feeling from your loss. Stay strong, allow time and your fond memories carry you through this.

I have no words that will help in your loss ,,let this ease your mind just a little ,,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_zDlzJDF8&feature=related]YouTube - Alison Krauss - Down In The River to Pray[/ame]

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back