M. Jackson just passed away ...RIP

TNVIPER said:
MJ got over 70 posts in just a couple hrs on this forum and world wide recognition......I cant remember anything he did that really helped humanity........a local guy that spent his whole life helping the less fortunate will get only an obituary in the local paper...reminds me of mother Teresa and princess Diana........both died about the same time....who got the headlines?...yep..
Oh no they never got headlines lmao.....:marchmellow: I think the tens of millions in proceeds from we are the world and farm aid and AIDS benifits didn't hurt ;) :p You don't have to hate bro...you don't care for him that's great. The man ain't been burried yet and people are pissing on his grave :confused: Oh well :burnout:

TheSickness said:
Oh no they never got headlines lmao.....:marchmellow: I think the tens of millions in proceeds from we are the world and farm aid and AIDS benifits didn't hurt ;) :p You don't have to hate bro...you don't care for him that's great. The man ain't been burried yet and people are pissing on his grave :confused: Oh well :burnout:

No hate here Mikey...just cant get that respect feeling...but we all have opinions and other things...dont we my friend..;)

Yes sir :D I'm not a real fan of his personal life either I can't condone any of his antics and perported involvement in child abuse...But the man also had a ton to give to the world as well....I chose the positive to dwell on and celebrate him as the magician he was...The man was exhonerated in a court of law......good nuff for me :D

TheSickness said:
Yes sir :D I'm not a real fan of his personal life either I can't condone any of his antics and perported involvement in child abuse...But the man also had a ton to give to the world as well....I chose the positive to dwell on and celebrate him as the magician he was...The man was exhonerated in a court of law......good nuff for me :D

I never liked his music....I do have some of his music from way back...somebody gave it to me...an 8 track tape of MJ's greatest hits..still in the un-opened wrapper...but anyway..:)

TNVIPER said:
I never liked his music....I do have some of his music from way back...somebody gave it to me...an 8 track tape of MJ's greatest hits..still in the un-opened wrapper...but anyway..:)

ill take that if you would like to get rid of it. would love to play it in my 70 monte carlo

TNVIPER said:
MJ got over 70 posts in just a couple hrs on this forum and world wide recognition......I cant remember anything he did that really helped humanity........a local guy that spent his whole life helping the less fortunate will get only an obituary in the local paper...reminds me of mother Teresa and princess Diana........both died about the same time....who got the headlines?...yep..
You ever heard the song We are the world? He ran the show on that and it was HUGE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM

TheSickness said:
He was the most talented person to leave us since Freddie Mercury :( While his private life was a Greek tragedy...The indelible mark he made on music will never be forgotten. Truly a very sad day for me and all those that love music and appreciate pure talent. No star shined brighter and nobody will ever be like him...RIP Michael and thank for the brilliant music :rock:
:rock: :dito:

Maybe his life insurance will pay off his 40 million dollar debt.

That right! I was telling my girlfriend that even if he won the lottery, he would still be in be broke.

My questions is, How the heck does someone would sold millions of records and made all that money, be that far in debt.

It the only way he was going to make a come back was to die. People have short memories.

He was a freak, and molester that had enough money to buy the best defence. (twice that we know of)

Well, now we get to endure the media circus surrounding the strange circumstances of his death.... should be good for 3-4months of constant coverage. :D

TNVIPER said:
.......I cant remember anything he did that really helped humanity.........

He still stands as the largest celebrity donator to various charities.... He donated whole concert tour proceeds to charity several times (Bad Tour and the Dangerous Tour). That alone was over $150MILLION in donations. Most of which went to famine relief in Africa and AIDS/HIV research, IIRC. He donated 10's of Millions more to various children's hospitals and other charities in the US.

..... So, yeah, he was a pretty big help to "humanity".

Black1 said:
He still stands as the largest celebrity donator to various charities.... He donated whole concert tour proceeds to charity several times (Bad Tour and the Dangerous Tour). That alone was over $150MILLION in donations. Most of which went to famine relief in Africa and AIDS/HIV research, IIRC. He donated 10's of Millions more to various children's hospitals and other charities in the US.

LOL sup Jakelwaskivichinstien :congrats:

Black1 said:
Hello, O' Whorely One. :D :D :D ;)
Sorry I had to buy a vowel to complete your whole Jewish, Indian and German name.......:marchmellow: I am digging on VH1 right now thier doing a video retrospective on MJ's life pretty cool :congrats:

TheSickness said:
Sorry I had to buy a vowel to complete your whole Jewish, Indian and German name.......:marchmellow: I am digging on VH1 right now thier doing a video retrospective on MJ's life pretty cool :congrats:

i cant watch it anymore, it makes me feel sad

Black1 said:

Great tax write off and P.R./ damage control, Must say I'm glad it's gone :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

includemeout said:
Great tax write off and P.R./ damage control, Must say I'm glad it's gone :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Hey :D If it ain't old Snaggle Tit's:argh: :D

includemeout said:

That is very true... But, I just have to think he really wanted to help people. He was very vocal about AIDS/HIV research, even before it was "fashionable" to do so (back in the late 80's and early 90's). Also, I could be wrong and please correct me if so, but I've never heard of any allegations he was not paying his taxes... :dontknow: That, in itself, is a huge step above most artists and celebrities. :eek: ;) But, you are correct, I'm sure most if not all of that money was a tax write-off. (Even tho, being the highest paid performer of all time... some say over $100,000,000/year... if he paid taxes on even the minimum amount, at a conservative 27%, that would be a tax bill of $27,000,000/year. :dontknow: Whatever the amount... I'm pretty sure one year's tax revenue from Michael was more than the combined LIFETIME tax revenue from both you and me. :eek: )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back