M. Jackson just passed away ...RIP

Black1 said:
That is very true... But, I just have to think he really wanted to help people. He was very vocal about AIDS/HIV research, even before it was "fashionable" to do so (back in the late 80's and early 90's). Also, I could be wrong and please correct me if so, but I've never heard of any allegations he was not paying his taxes... :dontknow: That, in itself, is a huge step above most artists and celebrities. :eek: ;) But, you are correct, I'm sure most if not all of that money was a tax write-off. (Even tho, being the highest paid performer of all time... some say over $100,000,000/year... if he paid taxes on even the minimum amount, at a conservative 27%, that would be a tax bill of $27,000,000/year. :dontknow: Whatever the amount... I'm pretty sure one year's tax revenue from Michael was more than the combined LIFETIME tax revenue from both you and me. :eek: )

with you guys it's always about money!!!! dam it i need some money!

Just watched the Memorial service...

Usher's performance... MJ's Daughter, Paris...

..... Heart wrenching and wonderful, all at the same time.

Black1 said:

Wish I could have.. :mad: Damn satellite went down due to rain..

Black1 said:

What Channel???

Venom Power said:
I think pretty much all prime time channels aired this memorial today..
Oh, I though the way Jake was talking it was currently on. Musta missed it.

Black1 said:
Watch the news channels tonight... They will all be recapping it again.

and the next day and the next and the next and the next!!!! so i am sure you will not miss it!:mad:

I cant wait for this media love fest to be over and get back to just loving Obama. :(

LA tax payers is footing the bill for this too. Nice in a broke state as it is...

TREKER said:
I cant wait for this media love fest to be over and get back to just loving Obama. :(

LA tax payers is footing the bill for this too. Nice in a broke state as it is...

Nah... They'll just write more "IOU"'s to pay for it. :rolleyes:

TREKER said:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

if it was a white guy singer that molested kids ,would there be this love fest going on ,,,just a thought:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back