M. Jackson just passed away ...RIP

Black1 said:
Just watched the Memorial service...

Usher's performance... MJ's Daughter, Paris...

..... Heart wrenching and wonderful, all at the same time.

I feel that the service was done very well. Wow, Paris :(

any one see that POS jessie jackson standing behind the family

Jul 9, 2:20 PM (ET)

By SUZANNE GAMBOA

(AP)

WASHINGTON (AP) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shut the door Thursday to a resolution honoring Michael Jackson because debate on the symbolic measure could raise "contrary views" about the pop star's life.

Lawmakers are free to use House speeches "to express their sympathy or their praise any time that they wish," said Pelosi, D-Calif. "I don't think it's necessary for us to have a resolution."

A resolution sponsored by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, cites some of the singer's charitable acts and proclaims him an American legend, musical icon and world humanitarian.

Even before Pelosi's comments, some Democrats said privately they did not support the resolution and a divisive debate would hurt House efforts to muster the votes for priorities such as health care and climate change.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who posted a video on YouTube calling Michael Jackson a "pervert" and a "pedophile," has pledged to do all he could to block the resolution.

includemeout said:
Jul 9, 2:20 PM (ET)

By SUZANNE GAMBOA

(AP)

WASHINGTON (AP) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shut the door Thursday to a resolution honoring Michael Jackson because debate on the symbolic measure could raise "contrary views" about the pop star's life.

Lawmakers are free to use House speeches "to express their sympathy or their praise any time that they wish," said Pelosi, D-Calif. "I don't think it's necessary for us to have a resolution."

A resolution sponsored by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, cites some of the singer's charitable acts and proclaims him an American legend, musical icon and world humanitarian.

Even before Pelosi's comments, some Democrats said privately they did not support the resolution and a divisive debate would hurt House efforts to muster the votes for priorities such as health care and climate change.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who posted a video on YouTube calling Michael Jackson a "pervert" and a "pedophile," has pledged to do all he could to block the resolution.
Innocent until proven guilty :dontknow: :dontknow: :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Innocent until proven guilty :dontknow: :dontknow: :marchmellow:

Only the guilty make cash settlements to avoid court:( IMHO

includemeout said:
Only the guilty make cash settlements to avoid court:( IMHO
Oh sure they do :marchmellow: Only those that are trying for a quick payday and have interest in justice for their abused child would accept it in the first place ;) I dunno maybe it's just me but if someone ass raped my child you can bet your sweet ass I would either kill them or at the very least made them pay and see the trail to the end....Then I will take the money. :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Oh sure they do :marchmellow: Only those that are trying for a quick payday and have interest in justice for their abused child would accept it in the first place ;) I dunno maybe it's just me but if someone ass raped my child you can bet your sweet ass I would either kill them or at the very least made them pay and see the trail to the end....Then I will take the money. :marchmellow:
Huge amounts of money often impair the rational judgement of most people.

Kinda like hanging an In n Out Double Double Animal style in front of your face .............................Ya snap at it everytime;) ;) :marchmellow:

includemeout said:
Huge amounts of money often impair the rational judgement of most people.

Kinda like hanging an In n Out Double Double Animal style in front of your face .............................Ya snap at it everytime;) ;) :marchmellow:
You would need 2 animal double doubles and animal fries to get me to break :argh:

TheSickness said:
You would need 2 animal double doubles and animal fries to get me to break :argh:
How about I make it a dozen of each ( on a gift card) but, you will have to sign a non discloser agreement :D :D :D :D

heard on the news today it cost los angeles 1.4 million for his memorial and they are asking for donations from the population, please give me a break:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back