Magnaflow installed, and $102.14 Picture!

ktrends

Reaction score
Went and picked up the magnaflow catback system today, ended up picking it up for $350.00 w/ tax. Took it to the muffler shop to have it put on, installation with the new hangers "my truck is a 06" was $50. The thing sounds badass, like if should of sounded from the factory! The seat of the pants dyno tells me the power is the same, but hey it sounds cool and looks cool.

On the way home I had to stop and this was the result, very sad day for the srt10.

l_4bb8e3e6053717400dac97bcee4c839b.jpg

$102.14 fill up, my most expense one yet!

Of course I have had the truck 2.5 weeks and put over 3k miles on it.

gas prices suck these days :dontknow:

What you paying there in ???? ville?

Its only $3.85 on Maui!!!! And with all my mods............I have lost at least 2 to 3 MPG ...........yet I have a bigger smile now!!!! LOL

patrick

ktrends .... hrm .... that sounds vaguely familiar. ;)

where'd you find it for $350, and who installed it?

$102 for a full tank??? thats what you get for hanging out in joco with all of the rich folk. on the other side of the state line, my last tank cost about $80.

Ahhhhh i remember the good old days of $100 fill ups. In Canada were breaking $130 for a fill.... and they say it's going up some more this summer!@@!@#$@

Went to a car show with "UDLUZ" saturday afternoon. Saw 91 octane was $3.54 a gallon...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! I only needed a few gallons but holy crap this is out of control.

kcsr said:
ktrends .... hrm .... that sounds vaguely familiar. ;)

where'd you find it for $350, and who installed it?

$102 for a full tank??? thats what you get for hanging out in joco with all of the rich folk. on the other side of the state line, my last tank cost about $80.

I got that fuel near my office in riverside, mo. for $3.29 a gallon. The Quad Cab's have a larger tank, 34 gallon I think?

On the exhaust, I got it from my brother at his cost "$323 + tax. Let me know if you want one Im sure I can get you the same deal on atleast the one other system they have in stock. Rose muffler in grandview did the install, he was going to make me some mids but I held off for now to see how I liked the sound level with the cats still in place.

On a side note about the sound level... I didn't tell the old lady I was putting exhaust on, I just figured I would see if she noticed. It took her a good 30mins of driving around tonight before she mentioned somthing about it sounding louder. I guess it passed the "its to loud test" with flying colors.

I'm originally from Greenwood, MO right down the street from Grandview. I sure miss the Plaza.

ktrends said:
I got that fuel near my office in riverside, mo. for $3.29 a gallon. The Quad Cab's have a larger tank, 34 gallon I think?

On the exhaust, I got it from my brother at his cost "$323 + tax. Let me know if you want one Im sure I can get you the same deal on atleast the one other system they have in stock. Rose muffler in grandview did the install, he was going to make me some mids but I held off for now to see how I liked the sound level with the cats still in place.

On a side note about the sound level... I didn't tell the old lady I was putting exhaust on, I just figured I would see if she noticed. It took her a good 30mins of driving around tonight before she mentioned somthing about it sounding louder. I guess it passed the "its to loud test" with flying colors.
Are you married to "the old lady" does she have a computer? This post could be hazardous to your health!:D Gas on long Island is about 3.33/gal for premium.:mad:

Cablefed said:
Is Ktrends, for KCTrends the car shop that used to be or maystill is in KC?

absolutely still around. It is my brothers store. www.kctrends.com . KC is ok most of the time, when it's not flooded or having a tornado "or both". :rock:

joemags54 said:
Are you married to "the old lady" does she have a computer? This post could be hazardous to your health!:D Gas on long Island is about 3.33/gal for premium.:mad:

Not married but may as well be, as much as I get yelled at ;) . She is into cars though, in fact she has a new roush mustang that sleeps next to the srt10 and srt 8 of mine. After she figured out the exhaust I told her that I had it put on today and got the reply of "why didn't you get me exhaust for my car"?

l_72951818a13af0146025278060dfa042.jpg

Last edited:
ktrends said:

Im down for an exhaust at that cost, send me pm and well talh.

Oh yeah i pay $60 for a full tank:rock:

When I checked on Friday.. Premium was about $3.23, but I get gas at Frys Foods... and I get 10 cents off each gallon when I spend $100 in food/grocerys...

I think that Safeway and Vons are doing similar deals...

Right I average about $85.00 for a fill up... I fill about once every 2 weeks... because I dont drive it much... my commute to work is only 4 miles.

The gas in here are $3.12 now. It cost me around $60 to $70 to full the gas tank. I know the gas are very expensive now but the magnaflow exhaust are sounding very loudest and sweet! I am going get one for my truck too. :D :rock:

ktrends said:
[...]

mine was $80 to fill up tonight. it holds 26 gal.

thanks for the offer on the exhaust. i'll take them if they're still available! i'll head over to Rose too since he's done one recently. :)

i'm definitely going to have to run long tubes w/ no cats. if it cann't make small children cry at stoplights, its not loud enough for me.

ktrends said:
Not married but may as well be, as much as I get yelled at ;) . She is into cars though, in fact she has a new roush mustang that sleeps next to the srt10 and srt 8 of mine. After she figured out the exhaust I told her that I had it put on today and got the reply of "why didn't you get me exhaust for my car"?

i hope you pointed out that her Roush already sounds better than your SRT-10 will ever sound. :D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Went to a car show with "UDLUZ" saturday afternoon. Saw 91 octane was $3.54 a gallon...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! I only needed a few gallons but holy crap this is out of control.
3.54 is a Bargain. Its 4.05 here In The Bay. Like I said I usually fill up with 100 octane and that costs me 5.86 a Gallon

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back