Magnaflow installed, and $102.14 Picture!

Annu Kumar said:
Damn John It seems Like we don't care about gas prices anymore huh:D :D
Gas prices is the least of my worries ;) ..... Hey Annu did you get my PM:dontknow:

Yes sir. Going to skip the Headers for now. Do the Borla Catbcak. and guess what today I test drove a Bmw 335I inline 6 Twin turbo!! Dude it does 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds. I'm thinking of trading in this used S600 (I have about 8,000 in equity in it.) and get the 335 I. This new Twin turbo beamer gots this Variable Geometry turbo technology where theres no turbo lag at all. And plus it gets 25 mpg on the freeway! I'm going to pull the trigger in June after i sell this S600.

Annu Kumar said:
Yes sir. Going to skip the Headers for now. Do the Borla Catbcak. and guess what today I test drove a Bmw 335I inline 6 Twin turbo!! Dude it does 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds. I'm thinking of trading in this used S600 (I have about 8,000 in equity in it.) and get the 335 I. This new Twin turbo beamer gots this Variable Geometry turbo technology where theres no turbo lag at all. And plus it gets 25 mpg on the freeway! I'm going to pull the trigger in June after i sell this S600.
You can also get a tune and have more HP then M3:rock: :rock:

exactly. It already matches the performance of in Stock form. With a tune it will be faster than the new V8 bmw m3

Annu Kumar said:
3.54 is a Bargain. Its 4.05 here In The Bay. Like I said I usually fill up with 100 octane and that costs me 5.86 a Gallon

U STILL RUNNING THAT 100 OCTANE:dontknow: COST ABOUT 80 ISH TO FILL UP IN THIS AREA.QC HAS 26 GAL.TANK.( 05 ):rock:

Annu Kumar said:
My 06 Qc has 34 Gallon fuel tank. total cost to fill up with 100 is: 196.52

I wish I had the kind of cash to blow on a tank of fuel.... I'd be lowering my PCM program real quick to 91....

Besides I can not get 100 here.... my next step is Sunoco Purple 110...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back