magnasucks!

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well its official,my muffler broke today,first the hangers had fallen off making the holes i took pics of ,now something broke inside the muffler itself,doesnt look like it will be warrantied either since we cut off the 2.5" to make it 3" .

f@cccccckkkkkkkkkkk

the wallet pain of expensive quality is long forgotten beyond the regret of cheap problems ....:dontknow: :dontknow:

Damn chub sorry to hear that ----was it on the rc---the truck sounded great at the GTG.....

VIPR PWR said:
Damn chub sorry to hear that ----was it on the rc---the truck sounded great at the GTG.....
yea on the way home last nite it busted,sounds like crap now

My Magnaflow broke internally and I sent it back to Magnaflow to warranty - haven't heard anything yet, and that was 6 months ago. I purchased from X-Metal but Gary seems to be dropping the ball on checking on it for me. Anyone ever hear from Gary anymore? Incidently, I had to purchase a whole new system that cost $150 more that it did the first time. I love putting parts on twice!:confused: I feel your pain man.

i woulda called em magnablows... sorry to hear it man.... :dontknow: all stuff is crap... it's justa matter of degree.... :D

my magnaflow from x-metal has a hole in the side of muffler and clangs when i shut my door. I told gary and he took some pics but never got back with me either. Warranty or not i will not be buying another one. It sounds good but didnt last.

wow....not happy to hear these reviews for the first time. Never heard anything bad about magnaflow before.

Well sorry to hear it man. I was on the way to Nashville last fall and got there and wear the tips are welded to the hanger, broke and it was hanging down about 7 inches i am lucky i didn't loose the thing. i had it welded but now they are un even. It sucks bad.

Yep, Magnaflow is cheaper but so is their steel. T-409 for most of everything except the tips, T-304 there. I like their tips, too bad Borla doesn't.

MY MAGNAFLOW HAS BEEN REPLACED BEFORE BECAUSE OF HOLES ON THE SIDES OF THE MUFFLER..... I INSTALL THE NEW ONE 9 MONTHS AGO AND JUST NOTICED THAT THE NEW ONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM... HAVE NOT TALKED TO GARY ABOUT THIS.. BUT I WILL CALL HIM NEXT WEEK.

My magnaflow blew out from the inside on my hemi and i wont be coverd because i had the front of it welded on pipe:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back