MASSIVE PART OUT THREAD 2005 RC

Is Stinks coils/wires and 1/2 lowering kit still available? If so how much?
i'm selling the coils/wires with the motor... you're second in line for the lowering kit...

hey i would also be interested in the lowering kit.. give a good price on lowering kit and bm shifter and ill take em both.
this makes you 3rd in line...

Dang Dan, hate this. I mean I just got back here. Good luck, how much for the headers?
you're second in line for the headers...

i'm gonna keep saying this... i'm not parting this until the other venues run a week as a whole truck (but like i said, i don't expect it to sell)...

I'll get in line for the transmission..also...do you have the shifter console and leather boot?
you're second in line for those...

Btw I have a straight frame single cab from an 04 if you want to keep it lol
lol... mine is barely tweaked... the first 18" of the driver side is all...

Dan,
Put me down for the door sills if they arent already gone.
Dale
you're second in line...

i'm working on an inventory list of every part on the truck, as i have no faith it'll sell complete...

i'll have that list along with prices so i can keep track of it by next monday... which is when my ad ends...

and to be honest, i'm not sure what some of this stuff is worth, so feel free to pm offers...

i'm selling the coils/wires with the motor... you're second in line for the lowering kit...

this makes you 3rd in line...

you're second in line for the headers...

i'm gonna keep saying this... i'm not parting this until the other venues run a week as a whole truck (but like i said, i don't expect it to sell)...

let me know very interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back