MASSIVE PART OUT THREAD 2005 RC

update:

i'm going to keep the frame and some peripherals along with the motor and ecu, etc. for a while and work the c10 project and determine a few things...

here's a few obvious items i don't need:
carbon fiber driveshaft
1/2 lowering kit (5k miles on it, if that)
rear wing (it survived :D)
misc. body cladding (just ask what i've got left)
cab/doors (maybe someone wants a gutted set of doors for race day??)
mirrors
door/tailgate handles
passenger airbag (complete)
steering wheel (no airbag)
misc dash and trim pieces (but no silver srt specific parts)
oem speakers, sub, amps
seatbelts
rear RC tray behind the seats

those are some obvious things but just ask if your'e looking for something...

What condition is the steering wheel in? Any pics?

it's good, but would be a better candidate for a recover or hydrographics, or something... the top where you rest your hand is worn, but not worn to the sense that the leather is pulling off or rolling around... i'll put a pic up today...

Im interested in passenger outer fender and rear view mirror if your's has the optional voice control included. THIA.

Im interested in passenger outer fender and rear view mirror if your's has the optional voice control included. THIA.
pass. fender is sold and my mirror doesn't have that option...:eek:

How much for the lowering kit?
got a couple people ahead of you... i'll see where they're at and let you know...

Dan what you want for the 1/2 lowering kit? (interested even if there is a few people in line ^^)
Also, are your front bed moldings for sale?

Dan what you want for the 1/2 lowering kit? (interested even if there is a few people in line ^^)
Also, are your front bed moldings for sale?

i only have the passenger front bed moulding left, along with the two doors and pass. cab corner...

lowering kit is $300 plus shipping and i'll add you to the list...

hey hi i really need a rear center bumper cover and right side end cap.(all rear) i backed in to a truck 2days ago... i can buy now.. plz pm me thank :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back