Maximizer Long Tube Headers and Midpipes for SRT10

Looking go .. what’s the clearance on the plug wires . They appear to be the factory wires ,, have you though of upgrading or at least using some wire heat sleeves ,l, wouldn’t want to see them get burned on the header .. would really like to see a decent coil pack relocation setup to eliminate intake removal .. Hint Hint ;)
They have just as much clearance as with the factory manifolds, maybe even more. I put new plugs in it last year, maybe I will toss 10mm wires and coils in it next winter when I get the valve covers done to match the calipers. Maybe I will get the intake done while it is off as well.

Last edited:
Very nice! I like the DeWalt mod!:rolleyes:

Now you get ta drive er! :D

100%
I wrapped and re-routed the battery cable and starter solenoid wire up between the block and motor mount bracket, and then mounted a p-clamp at the front of the block in an open 3/8" threaded hole. Everything is kept nicely away from the header.

I will do a little write up with part numbers tomorrow.

You should look into the law and see if low flow cats are legal in commie country .. I think I read they were !
Yes in 2017 some rules changed for aftermarket exemptions but I don't know all the details

I just go with stock lol

Yes in 2017 some rules changed for aftermarket exemptions but I don't know all the details

I just go with stock lol
That high dollar and the trucks have 4 cats ,, MEOW !

Back