Maximizer Long Tube Headers and Midpipes for SRT10

We're hoing a perfectly good thread!
Omg

Oh my ,, and on that point I need to hit the hay pre market futures begins at 4 am and it’s 1:30 am here … I do this every night anymore . One of these days I’ll learn how to sleep .
Catch ya all … tomorrow

A friend of mine bought a set of these from walmart.com (advance manufacturing group/OBX) for his 2013 gt500. They looked nice, pretty good welds, went on without issue.
He paid $402 shipped.
View attachment 65647

He sent me a link and I was very scheptical but figured why not if it worked for him...... Reviews were pretty good for knockoffs.

View attachment 65648

These are being delivered tomorrow, $424 total

This is an absolute steal for LTs and mids, ARH is over $2600 and I wasn't doing that.

I did the ARH full srt race system on my hellcat, it was $4100, nuts.

Hopefully these work out like his.....
Let us know how it goes please. Good find

These are ARH knock offs. All the Chinese "stainless" I have seen gets rust spots all over the place. Pretty sure it is full of impurities. And yes it probably is low quality.

This is from another review so make sure your welds are good so no leaks:

"FYI, after additional inspection of the headers, 3 of the 8 header tube to manifold flanges are missing welds, will need to have weld beads added prior to installation."

I know ARH is expensive.. but so were our trucks. You get what you pay for?

Keep us in the loop!

Look pretty good to me ..and the price is great . hmmmm!

Have you measured the primaries and collectors? Its advertised at 1.8" primaries and 3" collector. What about the missing welds around the exterior of the primaries, do they seem sealed? I've never seen 3/4 welds like that, usually primaries are welded all around the exterior. Have you put a square on the flanges to see if they're straight?

Have you measured the primaries and collectors? Its advertised at 1.8" primaries and 3" collector. What about the missing welds around the exterior of the primaries, do they seem sealed? I've never seen 3/4 welds like that, usually primaries are welded all around the exterior.
Looks like they just notch welded for bolt clearance

Also appears they welded a bead around the port interior . Maybe you want to try and do a little port matching to smooth those out on the header

Have you measured the primaries and collectors? Its advertised at 1.8" primaries and 3" collector. What about the missing welds around the exterior of the primaries, do they seem sealed? I've never seen 3/4 welds like that, usually primaries are welded all around the exterior. Have you put a square on the flanges to see if they're straight?
They are welded inside and out.
My ARH on my hellcat were not welded around the entire outside either.
The flanges are square and flat.

A friend of mine bought a set of these from walmart.com (advance manufacturing group/OBX) for his 2013 gt500. They looked nice, pretty good welds, went on without issue.
He paid $402 shipped.
View attachment 65647

He sent me a link and I was very scheptical but figured why not if it worked for him...... Reviews were pretty good for knockoffs.

View attachment 65648

These are being delivered tomorrow, $424 total

This is an absolute steal for LTs and mids, ARH is over $2600 and I wasn't doing that.

I did the ARH full srt race system on my hellcat, it was $4100, nuts.

Hopefully these work out like his.....
And don't even look at the cost of Billy Boat Long Tube headers. I was going to get the whole system, but it's pricey:

upload_2024-3-15_6-27-25.pngupload_2024-3-15_6-28-19.png

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back