Friday Night Drag Racing
When:
Friday, May 18th 2012
Where:
Atlanta Dragway
500 E. Ridgeway Road
Commerce, Ga 30529

You got a fast truck... prove it!

We're asking all the racers to come join us at the track for a great night of racing! We have some built twin-screw trucks looking for 10 second slips as well as other Lightnings, Cobras, and GT500s that will be there as well.

Hope to see some of you slow pokes there! :rock:

www.SVTsyndicate.com

--Matt

Why would we want to race a Ford?

I know it can be hard man... its like staring down the barrel of a shotgun for you guys :fight:

lol

i mean are you guys renting the track or have something special, or is it just a test an tune night with preferential treatment?

Essentially its a test and tune with preferential treatment.

Do they let u go down the track in a ford r is that your pit truck

Do they let u go down the track in a ford r is that your pit truck

Did you think of that all by yourself, or did your mommy help? Come on and bring your rustbucket down and run your junk instead of your mouth!

hahaha

are they usually busy on a friday nite?

Last time I was there it wasn't bad. I won't be hotlapping and will need about an hour or so in between runs to cool down though, so its not a big deal to me. And more than likely, one pass and they'll tell me to park it until I get a cage.

We'll also have our own dedicated staging lane. Not sure the frequency of them opening our lane for us to make passes, but at least we won't have to keep making passes right behind a ****box honduh that drives through the water box.

I'd really like to see some of you guys there... I've never had the opportunity to run a viper truck, let alone watch one run down the track.

Last edited:
For anyone choosing to show up, we will be raffling off a $50 gift card to Late Model Restoration! Come on out for a chance to win!

Hey everyone. For those interested in meeting us at the track, below you will find a link to the flyer that will give you half price admission and access to our area. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

****CLICK HERE FOR FLYER****

OR

Go to www.SVTsyndicate.com and the flyer will be on our main page along with the event information.

--Matt

No sweat brother... Hopefully we'll see you there.

I thought there were some fast trucks here.... come show us farm trucks how its done!

somebody say farm truck?? :D

hay.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back