May 2013 truck of the month, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the May 2013 truck of the month?

• DOWURKSON

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • ninj

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • VenomTruck

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mickster

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • SRT10Venomous

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Venomous1 Racing (kill mode)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • CarlWalski

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 05srt10carson

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your truck is cool when I watch the videos to me I'm picturing batman going to home depot to get some drywall lol. :D
Bwahaha, I can say out of all the comments on The Batram I get, I've never heard that before lol!
Whatever gets your blood flowing I guess LMAO. :confused: :D

I say in case of tie...head to the track
Haha, while a drag race would be a very cool, it's kinda hard when I live 7,000miles away.
We could, but it'd have to be one big ass drag strip LOL. :p

Cheers,
Carl

BatramNVZ81.jpg

BatramNZV83.jpg

BatramNZV84.jpg

BatramNZV85.jpg

BatramNZV86.jpg

BatramNZV87.jpg

BatramNZV88.jpg

BatramDetail10.jpg

The poll closes today at 3:00. If you are undecided it's time to make your fricken mind up and vote. :D With all due respect of course.....

Wow I never look at totm, if I had known I would have posted up some more pics .

You are pretty competitive without even trying. You have a couple more hours to scare up some votes. :D

You are pretty competitive without even trying. You have a couple more hours to scare up some votes. :D

I thought you had to put up your truck for nomination .. dammit when my truck is done and its " mine " tons of changes happening to it now then Ill post it up for TOTM... almost paid for this dam truck a second time getting it fixed correctly and done right... gotta love that ...

I thought you had to put up your truck for nomination .. dammit when my truck is done and its " mine " tons of changes happening to it now then Ill post it up for TOTM... almost paid for this dam truck a second time getting it fixed correctly and done right... gotta love that ...

Any member can nominate any member.

I hope you boys had fun :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back